Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you feel about the word "creepy"

Pied piper

Pied piper

Peter pan
-
I like being called it personally. I'll creep up on nibbas. I really don't get called it much unless I'm taking IRL dubs though.

Soy word tbh

As stupid as the word "toxic"

I HATE IT.

Or I did, until I learned what it meant. Women can never define what it is. All that was definite was that being creepy is giving a woman a bad feeling. That is completely ambiguous.

But now I know what acting creepy is; being ugly and showing any sexual interest in women.

Its a different way of saying ugly

I HATE IT.

Or I did, until I learned what it meant. Women can never define what it is. All that was definite was that being creepy is giving a woman a bad feeling. That is completely ambiguous.

But now I know what acting creepy is; being ugly and showing any sexual interest in women.

It means 'ugly' in foidspeak. They'll say "Eww, he creeps me out" and nitpick to make her point about why he's creepy. They will never say "I dislike him because he's ugly" because then they'll look like shallow pieces of shit.

It means 'ugly' in foidspeak. They'll say "Eww, he creeps me out" and nitpick to make her point about why he's creepy. They will never say "I dislike him because he's ugly" because then they'll look like shallow pieces of shit.

I get called weird instead. I guess they don't have the courage to say creepy.

I love it. It fills my balls with cum

It is cucked word,should be removed from english language

I've accepted it. It's who I am. I embrace it.

I hate it, just say he’s ugly, I’m ugly and not hide behind another word or suggest that it was behavior/demeanor that led to you rejecting a guy.

just another over used word that foids use to describe guys they see as undesirable, sames goes with "awkward"