Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How Do You Feel About The Idea That People Who Have Never Had Sex Without A Condom Are Still Virgins?

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Lots of virgins running around if this is true. Is this cope? (I think it obviously is) But some people believe this wholeheartedly.

cope, sex is sex

Fakecel cope.

How is touching a woman's vagina with your dick but with latex in-between any way different than touching a woman's vagina with your dick with layers of clothing in between?

I always considered if you have to question if it counts or not then it does. Having a light black area is just an excuse for degeneracy and to be promiscuous.

I never had sex with or without a condom

Incel trait: only having sex, while wearing a condom.

Ok then I’ll just go up to 8/10 foids and tell them to let me fuck them with a condom. I’ll assure them it’s not sex since there is a condom, I’m sure they will be happy to oblige.

Yes , yes , I have only fucked a hundred women with huge titiies but with a condom , therefore I am not a fakecel guys. All of them were only Becky's and not even ethnic Stacy fucks me total incel bruh.

Who believes this.

Ok then I’ll just go up to 8/10 foids and tell them to let me fuck them with a condom. I’ll assure them it’s not sex since there is a condom, I’m sure they will be happy to oblige.
They still wouldn't like to be that close to you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back