Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you feel about the fact that there are hundreds of soys and feminists reading everything we write here?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I find it kinda funny, it's like we have fans. It's also nice to know that as pathetic as we are, there are people even lower, those who dedicate their lives to screen shotting posts from a bunch of losers.

I have nothing to hide and everything to share.

Also, I wonder if images will load for them. Everyone's signatures keep crashing for me.

It feels like we are being discriminated against 24/7

This must have been what it was like for the Jews being persecuted by the nazis

It's weird as fuck. Like I'm shitposting a ton in my house, sometimes drunk, and they are likely trying to "study" me

I feel bad for them

We are losers, but they study the losers. That is sad.

It's weird as fuck. Like I'm shitposting a ton in my house, sometimes drunk, and they are likely trying to "study" me
Lmfao they think im some sort of mythical creature ffs.
Stay mad fags.

As anutter member coin the term, we are Incelibrities.

And we have the fucking fbi in our asses :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I don't really care tbh

If they know we exist, it's already a won battle for us.

37 bluepillers prove your point.

Who is more pathetic than a bunch a loser ugly virgins who shitpost on the internet all day? The people who dedicate their time to watch dogging us.

So I don't really care about people more pathetic than me.

Bluepillers: 49 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They are the same as us but in denial.

So I don’t mind them reading our stuff.

Maybe one day they’ll get the courage to sign up here and just accept themselves for what and who they are.

Date me please, even if youre a feminist

They can suck my balls

Hi IT also ,
Any female reading this forum go and fuck one ugly guy a week that are in your close proximity

don't care about cucks, normies or foids

Foids will be foids, not much we can do about their bloodbeast nature, they are born hard wired to be power hungry, genocidal, hypocritical savages and they just call their plot of eugenics and male slavery "feminism".

Male feminist soycucks however, they really deserve to be killed. Those who reject the blackpill and bow before the feet of the enemy in submission are mindless minions who stand in the way of men having human rights. Soyboys are the reason facial surgery isn't covered by healthcare and why men have low paying jobs. The are the infidels. I hate foids but the most I would want to do to them is rape and enslave them. soyboys however, they summon urges of extreme violence in my non testosterone deficient heart. (in Men's RightsCraft)

I feel important ngl

And we have the fucking fbi in our asses :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Soon pretty every government agency in the world will be following suit to hunt us down, you name it.

I find it pretty amusing actually. It’s like we have our own fans who are reading the based things we say and can’t do shit about it

A big waste of time on their part, get mad whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back