Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you feel about the attack on freedom of speech and BLM?

N

Naturex1

Greycel
I'm sure USA will soon be in a civil war, thanks to BLM protesters. I thought it would stay in USA. But it just spread to my own country now.

A group of people in my country criticized Islam (not the people, but their ideology). Then alot of young retards get offended on behalf of islam, so they throw rocks at them. The police protected the people critizising Islam. Then the police are called racist, because they protected them, but ofc. The police were only doing their job.

Do you think it's good that these retards are starting a civil war? Or do you wish things will stay the same?
The result could be that freedom of speech is taken away, and if you offend any minorty LGBTQ/muslim/black, you are sent to jail.
Basically we'd be living in a tyranny.

My worry being a loner, is not having a support network if things get really bad. Houses getting looted, prices on food going up etc.

Last edited:
Fuck all those groups. BLM, LGBT, whatever. How can they claim to be oppressed when they could literally rob or beat me and I'm not allowed to criticize them? That's godly status right there.

Fuck all those groups. BLM, LGBT, whatever. How can they claim to be oppressed when they could literally rob or beat me and I'm not allowed to criticize them? That's godly status right there.

“The oppressed, instead of striving for liberation, tend themselves to become oppressors.”

“Liberation is thus a childbirth, and a painful one.”

“The oppressed want at any cost to resemble the oppressors.”

So true for the BLM, LGTBQ, leftist SJW's

Last edited:
Since I live in Europe, I would be amused by seeing America be torn by civil war

Since I live in Europe, I would be amused by seeing America be torn by civil war
It will spread to Europe aswell, trust me

I'm from Europe. And it's already started the same BLM narrative here, aswell as attacking police.

I’m denied the basics in life so I could care less what happens to this world.

It already starts in Germany as politicians framed the police as rascist.
As a result, people have lost respect for the police because the police no longer received support from politicians.
Then looting started in Frankfurt and Stuttgart. Recently left-wing extremists rioted in Leipzig for 3 nights in a row. It is clear to see that people are losing their inhibitions.

They all have a victim complex, without actually being victimized.

I can give less of a shit about the people peacefully protesting (for a bullshit cause, funded by Jews and Marxists, however). I'm genuinely more concerned about the Antifa/BLM crossover that goes around large cities and intimidates and beats random civilians, burns down peoples' homes, establishments, etc. Makes me want to get my firearms license ASAP in case any of those retards try anything in my area (less likely to be targeted since I'm very obviously a sand nigger, but at the same time they don't really discriminate). I should have the right to self defense.

I genuinely want to see those unstable, power tripping, bully cocksuckers try their same shit to a mafia/crime organization owned establishment and see what happens. Shit would be absolutely hilarious.

They all have a victim complex, without actually being victimized.

I can give less of a shit about the people peacefully protesting (for a bullshit cause, funded by Jews and Marxists, however). I'm genuinely more concerned about the Antifa/BLM crossover that goes around large cities and intimidates and beats random civilians, burns down peoples' homes, establishments, etc. Makes me want to get my firearms license ASAP in case any of those retards try anything in my area (less likely to be targeted since I'm very obviously a sand nigger, but at the same time they don't really discriminate). I should have the right to self defense.

I genuinely want to see those unstable, power tripping, bully cocksuckers try their same shit to a mafia/crime organization owned establishment and see what happens. Shit would be absolutely hilarious.
jesus christ dude