Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you feel about Joe Rogan?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
He feels like one of those guys 20 year old men look up to for a masculine father figure.

Just another YouTube normfag convinced their life holds any value

He sucks dick

Dude is completely out of touch with the average citizen. Lives in a bubble, rich as fuck. Norwooding manlet that would have roped years ago if he had been born a zoomer or late millennial

That's why people call him "Oprah for men." Oprah was a voice of guidance for lost women.

No particular thoughts about him, I know nothing about him.

my only criticism of him:

It’s imperative for him to remain as average/middle ground in his beliefs/words as possible. Any conviction he holds that is divergent from mainstream ideology must be only slightly divergent, and carefully calculated so as to boost his image as a freethinker while incurring the least amount of cost possible via offending the least amount of listeners. he has to hover very close to the Overton window and can only stray a little. This goes for politics, bluepill/blackpill, feminism, etc. he’s the redpill guy. Not quite bluepilled, but not fully blackpilled. Somewhere enough in the middle where he’s not overtly lying to himself but just mild enough so as not to be considered extreme and risk losing viewers/hurt his own ego. he is, after all, a stepfather to his wife’s black daughter. It’s required of him to believe certain lies so he doesn’t go crazy. One lie necessitates another, and another, and another until you have a closed loop where the bullshit theories validate one another with minor/imperceptible cognitive dissonance.

that said, I’m still subbed to him and watch his podcasts if he’s interviewing someone I want to hear speak. He has a great platform

Last edited:
Manlet tbh. Here he is next to Alex Jones, looks like a fucking child-
Download

normalfag shit or something idk

ZOG shill that actually manages to be entertaining enough most of the time to acquire a huge audience.

As a ZOG shill he won’t talk about any subject or have any guests on that our kosher overlords fear which is why we’ll never see an interview between him and Varg Vikernes or David Paulides and the Missing 411 subject and Dave has pointed out that the show has been contacted but Rogan and his (((people))) won’t have Dave on despite if memory serves correct Rogan having talked about the subject and seeming to have a huge interest in people mysteriously disappearing in the woods and national parks especially before.

Also Rogan won’t have longtime pro white activist Scott Roberts on his show either to talk about the Jewish question and have an open and honest debate about the subject before the entire world even though there was a big push for this a few years back among the race realistic/Jew wise community.

Chad talking about Chad things.

Must be photoshopped. celebheights says Alex Jones is 5’9” and joe rogan is 5’7”
Yeah, it’s either shopped or one of those goofy mirror or camera tricks.

As I remember seeing an old video probably from Jones infowars site or on YouTube before Alex’s deplatforming where Rogan and Alex were being filmed walking together down some street and their height was not all that different with I believe Jones only appearing ever so slightly taller.

Dude is completely out of touch with the average citizen. Lives in a bubble, rich as fuck. Norwooding manlet that would have roped years ago if he had been born a zoomer or late millennial

I always think the same. The guys is bald and short JFL it would be over for him if he wasnt rich and famous.

I always think the same. The guys is bald and short JFL it would be over for him if he wasnt rich and famous.
He’s super robust though. Have you seen his skull? It’s silverback tier

Dude has a celebrity halo, he can never understand what a low value male goes through. I have listened to his podcasts because coworkers and he is shallow. All the guy knows to relate to is fighting, bow hunting, weed, comedy, and the sauna. You can tell he fears death by the way he constantly tries to exercise, vitamins, and sauna. The guy has some nurse come to his house to inject him with vitamins. He has the same thinking celebrities have, they are gods and too important to die and everyone lives like they do.

Rogan is married to a jewess and has 2 jew daughters, also his jew wife was a coalburner that has a nigger daughter that cuck joe raised

he was quick to throw alex jones under the bus after he got deplatformed, alex Jones is a scumfuck himself though and also has jew (ex-)wife (divorce rapeD) and kids.

He's been on HGH for many years. He didn't look like that at 30.
Good info. Thanks for that.

As for Rogan "throwing Jones under the bus"?

All staged and agreed on ahead of time of course as all a "part of the script".

I'm sure they laughed about their "roles" behind the scenes later and how they "fooled the stupid goyim" on behalf of their masters via the ol "good cop/bad cop" routine.

I enjoy watching JRE sometimes and Joe is kinda of a nice guy to listen to but yea he's very bluepilled. Also I find it funny how he tries to portray himself as this masculine, confident dude despite coping so bad. The whole TRT is just such a big cope jfl

Last edited:
bald manlet who has an interesting podcast

He’s super robust though. Have you seen his skull? It’s silverback tier
roids and gh

Dude has a celebrity halo, he can never understand what a low value male goes through. I have listened to his podcasts because coworkers and he is shallow. All the guy knows to relate to is fighting, bow hunting, weed, comedy, and the sauna. You can tell he fears death by the way he constantly tries to exercise, vitamins, and sauna. The guy has some nurse come to his house to inject him with vitamins. He has the same thinking celebrities have, they are gods and too important to die and everyone lives like they do.
Spot on. And he always says people are dumb for working a 9 to 5 job. Just be self employed bro, just have some gigs to pay your bills bro, just find yourself.

The fucking retard actually thinks society could function if everyone tried to become an "entertainer" like him JFL

roids and gh

Spot on. And he always says people are dumb for working a 9 to 5 job. Just be self employed bro, just have some gigs to pay your bills bro, just find yourself.

The fucking retard actually thinks society could function if everyone tried to become an "entertainer" like him JFL
I mean wageslaving is stupid.

I mean wageslaving is stupid.
It is retarded, but he's stupid to think that a) everyone can just become an entertainer (as in everyone is capable, has the opportunity and the market wouldn't be saturated) and b) he thinks society would run just fine if most wageslaves lived like him

Joe Rogan himself is kinda boring although the guess that come on his show are interesting.

Hes a cuck

I know of him only cause youtube shills him hard

Dont know nor care for his opinions tho

Reddit loves him it seems, he looks like one of those numale dudes so its only fitting