Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you feel about grinding in video games?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I don't mind it except if I need a ton of resources and a ton of time to get what I want.
My biggest issue is when you need to grind for in game currency, I play rainbow six siege and the grind to get standard currency is insane, each game win will give you only a few credits, and each game takes around 30 minutes or more depending.

It feels like the game is cucking you

Depends on how good is the grind system, most games nowadays have shit ones, specially the p2w

if the grind is too much it gets boring.

The grind should be optional if it exists, I don’t mind if it is optimal. There should be no situations where grinding is necessary to progress farther in the game (level locking zones, enemies that deal unavoidable damage to gear check you).

Think fallout is a good example of this. Yeah you can get xp and money fast as hell by grinding mobs and some repeatables but you can also get it at a plenty fine pace just questing and exploring.