Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you feel about gay people?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Just a discussion thread. Most gay guys I’ve met have been prissy jerks.

dont spend a lot of time thinking about them tbh
I think if they act openly gay its cringe as fuck
If they act like other straight men then who cares what they do

Gay

Wish all men were gay so there was no competition for women

I could care less about them but if a government came to power and decided to kill them all I wouldn't protest.

I could care less about them but if a government came to power and decided to kill them all I wouldn't protest.
Based
Same tbh, they're annoying retards but too rare to actually care about ngl

Don’t really care tbh. Nothing against gay guys really, kinda jealous of them since they can basically live their whole lives and get laid without needing to deal with toilets. Of course the idea of gay sex disgusts me, though.

Lesbians are pure evil, however.

I've never met any

It should be considered as a type of mental illness, and should not be encouraged whatsoever.

I have no hate for them personally though.

i gone to school with two, disliked both. there's a reason we use the word faggot as an insult tbh. i have no issue with them in genera as long as they keep their homosexuality restrained.

Don't usually think much about them. But at least they're not competing for girls, I guess.

As long as i don't have to see their phaggotry i don't really care.

Same.

My main feeling towards them is disgust, but I neither hate nor support them. If I encounter discrimination towards gays, though, I wouldn't give a fuck.

TBH though, I am bitter that normies respect gays but deride & ridicule incels, despite that my failure to get laid is out of my control (unless I pay for it). But I'd rather die an incel than be a fag.

Some are cool and based believe it or not.

Most however are purposely annoying flaming fag archetypes and LGBTQ cultural Marxist SJW activists which is to say untrustworthy, prissy little scummy soy boy fags.

If all fags would conduct themselves with self respect and leave the dramatic behavior for behind closed doors and all of them (and not just a select few) were actually trustworthy probably no one would hate them at all but we have to remember that this IS a mental illness and its because it is a mental illness that so many other negatives tend to go along with the condition other than the highly depraved act of sticking their dicks in eachother's exit only orifice on a regular basis.

Last edited:
There is something very wrong with faggots and mentally ill people should be treated like mentally ill people.

dont care tbh

my thinking aligns with ISIS

dont care but they are disgusting degenerates and the LGBT ideology is degenerate and toxic too

It should be considered as a type of mental illness, and should not be encouraged whatsoever.

I have no hate for them personally though.
Big sinners.
Mainly this.

It's diabolical and you'll never see me support it, on the flipside I'm not going to go out of my way to Hate on them for it. I'll probably just pray they see the error in their ways.

Gay people used to be cool but now they’re just terrible. Now they just shove their shit down our throats and sexualize toddlers

grotesque abominations usually

dont spend a lot of time thinking about them tbh
I think if they act openly gay its cringe as fuck
If they act like other straight men then who cares what they do

Degenerates all of them. This is what I wish for all of them to see before their death

Don't have a problem with gay people, you do you I do me

Less competition for me

Hating gays is illogical and bluepilled. Most of them empathize with incels and are extremely based and open about their dislike of women. They're also, by default, unable to be cucked.

My heart goes out to the people who know it's not something right but still struggle to stop engaging in it.

As for the ones who think it's something right and even go as far as pushing propaganda and endorsements of it onto small children, I hope they repent.

I would not care, but the thing is they can't help but make being gay their whole personality. They deliberately talk like anime women and make everything political which pisses me off, and this is without exception. If 95% of a group acts a certain way, it is still bad to oppose people on the basis of membership of that group but can you really blame someone for doing it?

It seems to me that any person that's sexually attracted to a male(basically foids and fags) in 2020 is a low-IQ degenerate.

I dont mind them as long as they don't go overboard