Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do you feel about festivals like New Year and Christmas?

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★
How do you feel about festivals like New Year and Christmas?

And how do you feel in them?

utterly pointless if ur an incel

Haven't been fun since I was a kid

suifuel because i have watched slice of life/ romance animes

hate them they were enjoyable when i was little

Haven't been fun since I was a kid

I think what makes everything more boring is precisely the lie that is said to be the best date. But this date also only suits certain groups, such as normies, foid and chad.

Noise of fireworks, people going out on the street.... I ALWAYS CLOSE THE CURTAINS (even more so on this day and age) and turn on video games or watch anime normally.

I like when all the normies stay inside for all of Christmas day so I can smoke joint anywhere and any time in peace. And on new year's for 2 minutes the fireworks are cool. But that's about it. White people holidays are gay. Like valentine's and shit. Nigger holidays are way better like 420 and thanksgiving barbeque day and KFC day

I hate New Year's, it reminds me of the inexorable passage of time
Images2

I used to love it as a kid but now I hate it it’s depressing and a reminder of loneliness if you don’t have a big family

I only care about them for the food and the presents

Couples always kissing you already know how shitty is it to see that fucking thing
Fuck any event where romance is I loved and being with loved ones they can all hang themselves those cunts need to be killed with a spear on thier mouth