Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do you feel about female circumcision?

Is it good or bad?

• Good

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Bad

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
When I first heard about fgm back in my blue pilled days, I was shocked and thought it was cruel and barbaric. Now I see why it is necessary.

Only a sick fuck would rejoice over young women being mutilated.

No that's exaggerated. Maybe like 30-40% at max.
Those stats were being posted on reddit a few years ago, seemed kinda exaggerated.

What the fuck is the point. It shouldn't happen cause it provides no benefit. I'm against mutilating babies for no reason inb4 cuck

Those stats were being posted on reddit a few years ago, seemed kinda exaggerated.
Yeah but like 40 years ago or something the percentage was kind close to that. Like 70% or something.

It's pointless and provides no benefit for anyone.

Can you really say you hate women if you are not in support of fgm?

When I first heard about fgm back in my blue pilled days, I was shocked and thought it was cruel and barbaric. Now I see why it is necessary.

Indeed. If every female in the planet was circumcised right now, in two or three generations female sexual pleasure would be a myth. Anyway, i doubt that it would mean that there would be no incels. I dont even know whats necesary for us to succeed

Guys my penis isn't cut. I don't think people should hurt their cocks or cunts. It makes less enjoyablefor us man when sluts feel dry like sand paper.

all circumcision is bad unless it's a medical necessity

I hate how normies will tell you that they're totally and super ultra mega not the same thing.
They don't care about men and the suffering of little boys.

It is necessary. At least in the west.

If you're born into a very Muslim family, I see no need. You will marry at 19.

Otherwise, women who have adulterered even one too many times must have their private part circumcised.

As for males, I'm not sure.