Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you feel about Elliot Rodger?

Feelings toward Elliot Rodger?

• Very Positive

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Somewhat Positive

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Neutral

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Somewhat Negative

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Very Negative

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Mixed Feelings

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • I dont want to answer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuck off FBI

Votes: 14 23.7%

• Total voters
Sweedee

Sweedee

i have been a good niggerliciouscel
★★★
How do you guys feel towards ER?
I am not a FBIcel I promise

Don't like him. Don't @ me. He wasn't truecel. Had nice car. Killed people. Ppl associate incels with violence because of what he started.

NO I MEAN and u greycel what u think about er :feelstrash: :feelsseriously:
i mean he wasnt a truecel but he was often relatable and seemed like a somewhat cool guy

and mass murder is pretty cool tbh:feelzez:

Don't like him that much. He was rich af so he could have had a good life. His main problem was that he wanted to fuck white girls and not noodlewhores like he should. His attack was also a failure. He only managed to kill two roasties after all. A child could do more damage with a gun than he did.

Mixed feelings

He had a nice car, a BMW. So I like him, why are everyone on his case, even? Did he say or do something bad?

He is dumb. He would have ascended going anywhere else but fucking CA. CA is literally the land of stacy and chad. He also seemed to have super high standards.

Aside from that because of him people associate violence with incels, and it's not supposed to be that way.

I'm jelly as fuck of him because he was a good writer and did nothing with that skill. My Twisted World is a riveting read.

7DB06A09 D4E2 48CA AAFC D257F64566F2

i mean he wasnt a truecel but he was often relatable and seemed like a somewhat cool guy

and mass murder is pretty cool tbh:feelzez:
Ty for ur answer greycel eyeballed cat :feelstrash: :feelsautistic:

He basically (rather unintentionally) started the incel movement as we know it because he gave it notoreity.

It's a bit like how Roman Catholics view the Roman empire. It was a degenerate pagan state, but at the same time, it was crucial for the development and spreading of Latin (and Eastern) Christendom as we know it.

As a Christian, I tend to view certain historical events as something that had a purpose even if it was evil as such. Certain people were just meant to be the "wrath of God" too like Atilla or Mongol invasions. I don't really see why I would have to judge people who are no longer here, it's up to God to judge Elliot Rodger and his actions.

Neither is 96% of this forum.

true that, everybody is “framecel” “wristcel” etc lmfao as if any of that matters. there are only 4 types of Incels imo:
facecel (ugly face)
heightcel (dwarf / too short)
severe mentalcel (i don’t mean a little ocd or whatever, I mean like someone who is very very deluded and extremely suicidal or sick in the head in general, I.e, schizophrenics)
deformedcel (someone born with a severe facial deformity)

There's a line ER said while jealously admiring a couple at the beach. It has always stuck with me for some reason:

"This is not fair...

Life is not fair "

Might seem benign now, but in my redpill days the way he said it, in his usual poetic manner, made me introspect and think that maybe not everyone can experience success in life even when you put in the work.

These also a sort of brutal honesty I've always admired about him, however I don't approve of the mass shooting so I suppose I have mixed feelings about him.

He basically (rather unintentionally) started the incel movement as we know it because he gave it notoreity.

It's a bit like how Roman Catholics view the Roman empire. It was a degenerate pagan state, but at the same time, it was crucial for the development and spreading of Latin (and Eastern) Christendom as we know it.

As a Christian, I tend to view certain historical events as something that had a purpose even if it was evil as such. Certain people were just meant to be the "wrath of God" too like Atilla or Mongol invasions. I don't really see why I would have to judge people who are no longer here, it's up to God to judge Elliot Rodger and his actions.

I agree, ER pulled the "Whos laughing now?" for incels, he literally died (and killed) for our sins. Without him inceldom wouldnt be recognized as a legit problem for males that can make benign people turn bad. Dont know whats more despicable, the killings themselves or the fact that nobody would have given a fuck about us as long as theres no apparent danger to normies. I wish that things could work out differently but it seems that in the end it has to be this way, people need to get hurt first so that those who live miserably and cant help themselves arent just ignored, just hope that we can move on from this and also stop the demonization of incels.

I agree, ER pulled the "Whos laughing now?" for incels, he literally died (and killed) for our sins. Without him inceldom wouldnt be recognized as a legit problem for males that can make benign people turn bad. Dont know whats more despicable, the killings themselves or the fact that nobody would have given a fuck about us as long as theres no apparent danger to normies. I wish that things could work out differently but it seems that in the end it has to be this way, people need to get hurt first so that those who live miserably and cant help themselves arent just ignored, just hope that we can move on from this and also stop the demonization of incels.

Westerners are bullies who only get concerned about a problem when there is a threat of violence. This is also the reason why they don't dare to talk shit about Islam. If Muslims weren't violent they would get ridiculed hard like Christian soys do.

Westerners are bullies who only get concerned about a problem when there is a threat of violence. This is also the reason why they don't dare to talk shit about Islam. If Muslims weren't violent they would get ridiculed hard like Christian soys do.

I dont think that its a western problem, probably was like this all round the globe at all times.
Paradoxic situation with muslims, on the hand they defy everything that western culture built up for the last couple of centuries on the other they revitalize the degenrate way of thinking that is running rampant in postmodernity by going back to the primal roots of humans. Look at how they deal with feminism, its just a laughing matter to them and yet there are enough "emancipated" foids that get all fluttery with that primal sort of domination.

I relate with him so positive

You should like all of your freedom fighters

Mixed feelings. I don't agree with going ER in general and let alone when you end up only killing a couple of fellow ricecels and innocent unrelated people who weren't even Chads or Stacies. It could even be anyone here being killed there. But I can empathize with how he felt and I enjoyed reading his manifesto, I think it's a very interesting piece of writing.

Also, had he not done it, maybe inceldom wouldn't be consolidated into a movement so much as it was. From bad things come good things.

I can relate to his struggles and feelings, but I don't agree with his killing spree at all. I especially can't understand why he slaughtered his roommates which seemed to be incels themselves.

Very positive and proud. He was not best in action, but he tried. Do not try what he did

I have a nice car, a BMW.

deer fbi nigger
suck pee

It's a pretty sad example of what society does to a guy. Also, he was incel more because of his Asperger syndrome than his looks, which were really not bad.

Don't like him. Don't @ me. He wasn't truecel. Had nice car. Killed people. Ppl associate incels with violence because of what he started.
It was his mothers car, he was an autist so that cancels out his average looks, I think he was a truecel
Don't like him that much. He was rich af so he could have had a good life. His main problem was that he wanted to fuck white girls and not noodlewhores like he should. His attack was also a failure. He only managed to kill two roasties after all. A child could do more damage with a gun than he did.
He wasn't rich, his father was rich but he didn't get on well with his so he may not even have got his fathers money

Last edited:
He had 4 inch cock therefore he was a truecel

The Dark Ages happended only after the Catholic Church had taken over Europe. Talk about degenerate.

The Dark Ages happended only after the Catholic Church had taken over Europe. Talk about degenerate.

The dark ages happened when pagan barbarians invaded and destroyed the Catholic version Roman empire. The Church then took Europe out of dark ages again.

I see him as one of God's clowns.

The dark ages happened when pagan barbarians invaded and destroyed the Catholic version Roman empire. The Church then took Europe out of dark ages again.
No, the Dark Ages happened when people who knew how to build a civilization were overthrown by those who thought bathing was a sin. Muslims shocked Europe out of the Dark Ages, after the Crusades made it crystal clear that Muslim civilization was vastly more advanced. It's no coincidence that words from Algebra to Chemistry to Nadir to Zero are Arabic in origin - Europeans learned about them and much more, from Muslims.

Last edited:
He’s definitely right that most women go for assholes but I don’t support what he did though.

No, the Dark Ages happened when people who knew how to build a civilization were overthrown by those who thought bathing was a sin.

JFL, is that why they had all the bath houses in the middle ages? You learned "history" from Western SJW stereotypes.

Dark ages were a period of circa 400-800 before pagan Germanics converted to Christianity. Then the golden era started, the Catholic middle ages were the peak of humanity and the least degenerate period in history.

The Church built a civilization superior than any civilization in history and eventually took over the entire world.

Christian Europe built universities, cathedrals, conquered and civilized territories that no one could (Americas, north of Europe, Ireland, Baltic), destroyed Muslims and made them irrelevant etc.

The Muslims took Europe out of the Dark Ages, when the Crusades made it crystal clear that Muslim civilization were vastly more advanced. It's no coincidence that words from Algebra to Zero are Arabic in origin - Europeans learned about both, and much more, from Muslims.

How the fuck did a bunch of crusaders conquering lands in the heart of Muslim lands prove that they're "inferior"? If anything it proves how superior Europe was at a time when a small group of crusaders could conquer several big Muslim cities due to their advanced military tactics and technology.

Arabs learned from Christians, not all Arabs are/were Muslims. The Muslims only got advanced when they got in contact with the superior Christian civilization of middle east and north Africa.

Crusaders have to learn Muslims about agriculture.

Also the reasons why crusaders got to the Holy land in the first place was because of Christian naval superiority. The Christians like Venetians and Genoans controlled the sea because of their superior technology.

You're just repeating some Westerner SJW propaganda.

Hmm. All you do is insult, make false statements and engage in the "whatabout" and "oh yeah?" debate tactics of the ignorant. As you did nothing to refute what I posted except "Is not!" and such, I will refer you to them again.

I'm disappointed, to be honest.

Somewhat positive since he’s the reason we’re all currently here speaking to each other.

But the only thing I dislike is that he wasn’t motivated. I say this because 1. He killed ricecels for no reason. 2. When the sorority house was closed he went on a shooting spree on random people which shows signs of him not being professional about his “Day of Retribution”
He should’ve came back another day when the sorority house was open.