Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you feel about black females?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Do you find them attractive? Do you hate when they act like ghetto trash?

According to Mohammad, a black female is a sign of the plague.
1pp4lansdlg01.png

Religion is bullshit.

I don't find them attractive. European culture conquered the world so everyone looks up to whites because their technology and military might beat everyone to shit in the last couple centuries.

As far as black women being the plague...WTF??!?!!. Homo sapiens where probably all black ~150,000 years ago. There's always been black people in Africa. Is there also a constant plague in Africa? Did America get plagues when they started importing slaves? In southern america more plague ridden than northern america? Your theory makes no god damn sense and your religion is written by some old ignorant people that didn't know about germ theory and what a plague actually is... Maybe in the muslimistan middle east 1000 years ago black people were rare so if you ran in to one it meant they'd travelled a long way and might be carrying some disease your immune system has never seen before. But that doesn't make sense these days.

Pisses me off that this forum attracts incels, but also batshit religious people. That fact that so many incels are on this forum suffering is a good sign to me that even if god does exist, he doesn't give a shit about us.

leeringlurker said:
I don't find them attractive. European culture conquered the world so everyone looks up to whites because their technology and military might beat everyone to shit in the last couple centuries.
As far as black women being the plague...WTF??!?!!. Homo sapiens where probably all black ~150,000 years ago. There's always been black people in Africa. Is there also a constant plague in Africa? Did America get plagues when they started importing slaves? In southern america more plague ridden than northern america? Your theory makes no god damn sense and your religion is written by some old ignorant people that didn't know about germ theory and what a plague actually is... Maybe in the muslimistan middle east 1000 years ago black people were rare so if you ran in to one it meant they'd travelled a long way and might be carrying some disease your immune system has never seen before. But that doesn't make sense these days.
Pisses me off that this forum attracts incels, but also batshit religious people. That fact that so many incels are on this forum suffering is a good sign to me that even if god does exist, he doesn't give a shit about us.

I'm not actually a Muslim, I just agree with a lot of their teachings.

Very beautiful but terrible attitudes

It depends, really. I dislike most of them appearance wise as they are not very attractive. However, I could reconsider with a lightskin. But my ideal Black girl is a lightskin with white features, such as colored eyes or hair, big ass, and hips

sad theyll never consider a asiancel like me
tenor.gif

would smash a young one

I'm not a big fan of negresses, especially the ghetto trash types. It depends on the body and attitude.

For me, the most fuckable ones are usually crossbreeds, like Pam Grier and Halle Berry.