Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do you feel about animals?

How do you feel about animals (pets specifically)

• I like them, they are nice

Votes: 25 64.1%
  • I am indifferent to them

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • I hate/dislike them

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I personally can not stand animals. I hate pets. They are dirty, have no uses, and cannot feel anything beyond base level animalistic emotion. They are like females, actually. Lol @ people thinking their cat or dog "Loves" them. It's a good cope I assume, and it is true the animal is reliant on you so I guess it does have a specific bond to you.

My parents have a dog, it's a little shithead who wakes me up with its incessant barking even through my closed door. I want to punt it atleast once a day yet I restrain myself. I currently have (Well, had. You'll see why I say 'had' later) 2 scorpions. I don't keep them for any loving reason such is why I haven't named or connected to them (Not like I could connect to a pet knowing it can't feel anything back, anyway.). I use them simply for experimentation and fucking around with them as to see what they would do as entertainment. Such is why one of them died I guess.

Anyway back to what I was saying; I'm sure many incels are reliant on their pets for the connection, as its the only connection they will experience besides maybe parental. I'm interested still to know how you all feel about pets and animals in general. Like I said, I can't stand them and whenever my parents small dog cunt barks I can't help but imagine what I would do to it would there be no consequence.

I see soy faggots scared of them. I see not why an individual would be scared by animals. I was never scared of dogs or anything. I understand its trauma though. Lol @ retards who are legitimately scared of pitbulls. Why does a growling slopping mutt scare you? If anything it is an excuse to sue the owner, or if you are more sinister, to legally kill another persons pet.

Last edited:
402529366 0ecdbf069d b

I love animals more than I do people. I would save the life of an animal rather than of another person if I were to choose. Fuck people. And fuck you if you harm an animal. (Not you OP, in general)

Depends on the animal. But cats are the OG pets of the incel

Individual animals are okay, but I don't like nature on a macro-scale tbh.

I like pet cats and dogs it gives me another living creature to associate with

I like pet cats and dogs it gives me another living creature to associate with
I used to love dogs and unironically I started hating them because of Reddit soys and their woofer memes.

One of the only things I still care about. Would stomp anybody I saw hurt an animal.

I used to love dogs and unironically I started hating them because of Reddit soys and their woofer memes.
the dogpill and reddit soy shit did not help me love dogs at large tbh.

One of the only things I still care about. Would stomp anybody I saw hurt an animal.
You need to take the @chudur-budur pill boyo. No animal is safe. Not even innocent Chickens. Ask @commander_zoidberg. The @chudur-budur pill destroyed his soul.
You can't escape.

Can't stand dogs except well behaved breeds like Shiba inu or guide dogs.

They are the only buddies that want me to stay alive.

I used to be ashamed that chinks eat dogs, but now I view it as the most based way to deal with the dogpill.

tbh the real problem with dogs is that the owners allow them to be out of control. Dogs can be disciplined, but it's very rare.

Last edited:
I used to be ashamed that chinks eat dogs, but now I view it as the most based way to deal with the dogpill.

tbh the real problem with dogs is that the owners allow them to be out of control. Dogs can be disciplined, but it's very rare.
I feel this way as well. Maybe thats actually why chinese people ate dogs. I'd be pissed too and resort to that ngl

I dislike pets but I like animals who live in the wild and care for themselves

I like anime girls with animal ears and tails, sometimes fangs.

Pigs are the best

I like aminals tbh but I hate people's obsession with dogs and shit.

I love them. But I hate alot of breeds of the dog. I wish I had a dog or a cat for cope. But the dogpill... I'm starting to question if I love dogs or not now...BUT don't let your obsession with dogs ruin it because of toilets

Animals do no harm compared to foids and they aren't disgusted or aggressive to me unlike foids so I like them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back