Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you fap?

97baOppressor

97baOppressor

Captain
★★★★★
Do you go raw with your hands? Do you use lube? I personally use extra virgin olive oil since it's pretty normal to use from where I come from

I just use lube I get at the drug store. I need a realistic sex doll though, because jacking off isn’t cutting it anymore

I've never used lube, ever. Raw since i was 12.

I just use lube I get at the drug store. I need a realistic sex doll though, because jacking off isn’t cutting it anymore
As real as it can get. Btw using lube is cucked

When I live alone I will also buy a sex doll

Wouldn't that hurt in the long term I feel you will have scars on your dick

with my hands (two hands to hold my massive)

When I live alone I will also buy a sex doll
Based. I will buy one as soon as I can afford it. I will keep it in my closet when not in use and lay it out on my bed each time to fuck it.

Then what do you do, just do it with no lube? That shit feels awful and makes your skin raw
Using lube feels weird to me because I am used to do with the skin back and forth

Using lube feels weird to me because I am used to do with the skin back and forth
Are you uncircumcised? I believe it only works if you are uncircumcised. If you are circumcised like me, there isn’t much skin to move back and forth and you need lube

Are you uncircumcised? I believe it only works if you are uncircumcised. If you are circumcised like me, there isn’t much skin to move back and forth and you need lube
There's not much point in using lube when you're uncircumcised that's why I don't use it

I am circumcised, it feels better that way, the skin moves a little bit not that much

either spit in my hand or just do it raw
i am circumcised btw

I do it raw. If I damage my skin I just don't use the whole hand any more, just massage the sensitive part of the tip with a finger.

I also bought sex toys and I sometimes use them on the gland. Unfortunately the sex toy shop I am buying from has a limited selection of toys for men, so I mostly use either the satisfyer power bullet, the satisfyer a-mazing on my gland or the satisfyer power masturbator. I wanted to have a toy I could control remotely, but it's hard to get them attached to my dick properly (also because my dick is really small) so that I also have enough stimulation (I use Finasteride, so it's not that easy for me to get hard), so I didn't manage that yet. I am thinking of buying an autoblower but they seem to be really loud and expensive.

I do it raw. If I damage my skin I just don't use the whole hand any more, just massage the sensitive part of the tip with a finger.

I also bought sex toys and I sometimes use them on the gland. Unfortunately the sex toy shop I am buying from has a limited selection of toys for men, so I mostly use either the satisfyer power bullet, the satisfyer a-mazing on my gland or the satisfyer power masturbator. I wanted to have a toy I could control remotely, but it's hard to get them attached to my dick properly (also because my dick is really small) so that I also have enough stimulation, so I didn't manage that yet. I am thinking of buying an autoblower but they seem to be really loud and expensive.
jfl you're the sextoy connoisseur, jokes aside which one is your favorite and why?

jfl you're the sextoy connoisseur, jokes aside which one is your favorite and why?
Difficult to say. The power bullet is convenient because it's not that large. The A-mazing can focus the vibration on the gland perfectly, so I think I prefer it between both. I don't really like the power masturbator even though it's the only of these toys designed for men (I mean, A-mazing is unisex, but designed for the ass which I don't use it for). The power masturbator is an app toy which would be nice, but I don't get a lot of stimulation if I don't move it, so I cannot control the app and the toy simultanously, so I'm not sure it is that great. The Ultra Power bullet connect app is the only app toy which at least partially worked for "tape it to dick and remote control", but only manages me to bring me over the edge when I am already close, even when I am "just" hard it's not enough.

i am a cumsock user

sex dolls are even worse bro, if you have deathgrip youre not going to cum ever with those things

sex dolls are even worse bro, if you have deathgrip youre not going to cum ever with those things
Eh, I’ll give it a try. I need to get the sensation of actually fucking something instead of just walking off. I need something that feels like actual sex with the motions and stuff. Definitely want to try a prostitute eventually as well when I take a trip to Nevada

Open up skibidi and goon my dick

I didnt know people jacked off unraw until 5 minutes ago

at least once a day usually 2-4

With your mum's mouth.

With your mum's mouth.
You're so funny bro hahaha everybody laughed, you're so tough what a dangerous gangster
dog-mask.gif

You're so funny bro hahaha everybody laughed, you're so tough what a dangerous gangster
dog-mask.gif
You took a dumb joke over the internet very personally. You OK, boyo?

Do you go raw with your hands? Do you use lube? I personally use extra virgin olive oil since it's pretty normal to use from where I come from
My own spit.