Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you fake tears?

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
I was watching this news report about guy getting cucked by his wife, his children are not his but he's still required to pay child support.

This got me thinking what would I do if I was in that hypothetical situation. The first instinct is obviously to "relieve the woman of her sadness(in minecraft) ". Though doing it on my own would be too risky. I've heard of chemicals that make it seem natural but the more removed I am from the deed the better.

Second option is to pay a "professional" to do the necessary for a premium. Make it seem like a robbery or something. I'm safe if they don't fuck up and don't get caught. I would lose a lot of money, but that's worth it in this case.

But the real problem is I am a straightforward person. Wear my heart on my cuffs. In subsequent investigations the police could catch on it quick. If I act, the police would catch on it too. Maybe I can pretend hunger and depression, take a leave from work etc. But I certainly can't act the way I would've if it was real. Overact or underact and they'll become suspiscious. So how dies one convincingly fake tears and grief????

Last edited:
In that scenario there are no better choices than to pay or to leave the country to avoid paying. Killing the mother of your children will traumatize them and despite what most incels say, makes you a murderer and a bad person (why is a wife cucking her husband any worse than you killing your wife) and you have a lot of chances to get caught.
If you leave the country, it's also a tough choice because your children will grow up without you and you have to leave everything behind but you'll get somewhat of a revenge.
Either way in that scenario the guy is fucked. They don't call it divorce rape for no reason :ahegao:

idk watch some JCS videos and then just don't do what these guys are doing there, you should be fine
generally speaking crime psychology can come in handy

It's easy, just think of the saddest moment in your life.

Think about your oneitis, and the fact that she doesn't like you enough to fuck you - like she fucks chads.

EF783392 C82C 478F AAC5 18847F4A1FBD

It's hard for me to make tears in general. But I would assume you would think of something sad. If not it might just he something that some people can just do on command

Use a tear stick

Killing the mother of your children will traumatize them and despite what most incels say, makes you a murderer and a bad person (why is a wife cucking her husband any worse than you killing your wife)
re read the post. he said the kids weren't his.

I didnt cry for a looong time.

I think I can't hide or fake my emotions. That sucks.

By cutting onions.