Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you explain Tom Cruise's transformation?

M

MuslimIncel

Banned
-
He was 20/21 here.
maxresdefault.jpg

3 years later he looked like that:
76183_full.jpg

Hes gl in both tbh

Actors have plastic surgery, personal trainers, nutritionists, makeup, etc. at their disposal.

He's proof surgery is good for Chadlites and normans.

His jaw miraculously grew in his 20s.

He got orthognathic surgery or implants. Smart decision.

He has fucked so many girls that probably doesnt remember 9 out of 10 of them. Fucking suifuel

Plasticsurgerymaxxing + teethcorrectionmaxxing + pubertymaxxing + makeupmaxxing

low tier normie to mid/high tier normie. not much of a transformation.

low tier normie to mid/high tier normie. not much of a transformation.

Ahahahaha!!!! Oh, brother, I needed a good laugh.

He had jaw surgery and later on had implants. Someone from Sluthate thinks he had the jaw implants in ‘94. It’s clear as day he had work done in the mid 80’s.

He had some kind of work done on his jaw for sure.

There are retards on lookism and sluthate that think puberty made his jaw go from narrow and potato to broad and angular after the age of 21. JFL.

He had some kind of work done on his jaw for sure.

There are retards on lookism and sluthate that think puberty made his jaw go from narrow and potato to broad and angular after the age of 21. JFL.

Because they hope they can achieve similar transformations prob. It's like feminine average-looking guys being praised on here, hope that you can have similar success. We can be blackpilled about how looks matter but not about our fates, at least not consistently.

there's a huge difference between 20yo guy and 25yo guy. Men hit their peak later.

Started working out to get leaner, got a different haircut and also did his eyebrows.

not me. I haven't aged since 16 other than my hairline.
some do some do not, cruise at the upper picture still looked like a teenager, on the lower he looks like man

801dcebfbffc96efe0fcb489c580f8e7.jpg

he age mogged his female co-star

some do some do not, cruise at the upper picture still looked like a teenager, on the lower he looks like man
Can people stop this bullshit. He didn't age shit, he got surgery. Aging doesn't change the angle of your jaw.

Can people stop this bullshit. He didn't age shit, he got surgery. Aging doesn't change the angle of your jaw.
He had that youthful bloat when he was younger. I'm not saying that he didn't get surgery, I'm saying that it was not the only thing which made him good looking

He had that youthful bloat when he was younger. I'm not saying that he didn't get surgery, I'm saying that it was not the only thing which made him good looking

No one would appreciate his eye area sans surgeries.