Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you explain the FACT that chads and chadlites and normans get ghosted?

U

uninstall

Banned
-
if you think ghosting is reserved for incels you are up for a big suprise

it's a super commong behaviour to ghots even good looking dudes

As a Chad or Normie you at least have a chance. As an Incel it's over before it began.

Aha, but you see Chad can go up to her and demand an answer and she'll probably suck his cock for compensation. Try asking ANYONE "why are you ghosting me?" as an incel.

not buying it. Chads don´t get ghosted. Anything below chad level I can believe. Do you think this guy would get ghosted by women?

Attachments

• Gabriel Aubry 04.jpg
    Gabriel Aubry 04.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 76
not buying it. Chads don´t get ghosted. Anything below chad level I can believe. Do you think this guy would get ghosted by women?

i am talking about real life chads

you can call them chadlites if you want

I had women ghost on Lakowski in my tinder experiment

You can say that they recognize him, but others who have done experiments with different chads report the same - ghosting is very commong even when u are high tier

im convinced OP is a PUA fuck or normie at this point

You can say that they recognize him, but others who have done experiments with different chads report the same - ghosting is very commong even when u are high tier

They were probably acting like complete autists.

If a woman ghosts a Chad it's because she found a Giga Chad.

The roastie found a more Chaddier Chad.

JFL if you think Chad gets ghosted. Chad-lites and normies? Sure.

Lachowski is a 7/10 therefore not a Chad in my book.

It's simple to explain. Two chads can mog each other depending on the 3rd person's perspective. Normies and chadlites can get ghosted if the bitch finds a better cock, there are always options for bitches. We are the ones with only one option, rope.

no its just because females just get bored jumping from chad to chad talking on tinder and thats why they are always like " please be able to keep up a convo teehee"

Imagine being a female and having like 100 chads messaging you, tbh i can see why they ghost chad and chadlites too and lets be honest theres plenty of guys who are attractive af and are just fucking hopeless at messaging/ too sexual.

Just fucking lol at my face, if i was 5/10 id be fucking slaying now.

Simple: Women DO NOT TAKE DATING APPS SERIOUSLY. THEY GET 30 DUDES' NUMBERS AT WORK/SCHOOL SIMPLY BY BREATHING. THEY DON'T NEED COMPUTERS TO GET MALE ATTENTION.

Because human interactions are chaotic, and romantic/sexual ones especially are especially so. People get nervous, find different partners, feel guilty, play mind games, etc so even attractive people can hit a rocky patch, though they can always bounce back.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back