Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you explain Big Lenny getting laid?

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-

I was listening to the delray misfits podcast the other day (I highly suggest you check it out, some of the funniest shit you'll ever hear) and I Lenny was telling a story of how he recently had sex with this thick black lady at his house. She wasn't a prostitute either; btw his house is filthy so in addition to his revolting body, this doesn't make for a very attractive situation. So how do you explain Lenny's ability to have sex and not ours?

He’s probably lying.

Or she robbed him and he hasn’t yet realized .

She was probably 0/10, 45, morbidly obese, with 7 kids

He’s probably lying.

Or she robbed him and he hasn’t yet realized .

no man, this guy isn't lying, trust me on that. He also has nothing to be robbed of lol

she was probably a 1/10, the kind of "lady" that would make you want to be a incel forever

He's not ugly. Way better looking then me.

cherrypick tbh

Is that the same guy who has a YouTube video of someone going through his house and it’s like, the grossest shithole ever?

Also, how does someone’s stomach become shaped like that! It’s like he has a tumour or something. And what the fuck is up with his belly button?

Is that the same guy who has a YouTube video of someone going through his house and it’s like, the grossest shithole ever?

Also, how does someone’s stomach become shaped like that! It’s like he has a tumour or something.
yes, the man is honestly a comedic genius though.

View attachment 118376
I was listening to the delray misfits podcast the other day (I highly suggest you check it out, some of the funniest shit you'll ever hear) and I Lenny was telling a story of how he recently had sex with this thick black lady at his house. She wasn't a prostitute either; btw his house is filthy so in addition to his revolting body, this doesn't make for a very attractive situation. So how do you explain Lenny's ability to have sex and not ours?
beastpill and 6'4

It's kinda like asking "How do you explain this black guy who lived in 1950s Mississippi and didn't get lynched? Racism must not have existed back then, right?" Some people find a way. That doesn't mean the challenges don't exist. What matters is, even if it's not literally impossible for us to have sex, we have a historical disadvantage compared to non-ugly people.

I listened to podcast 56 (I think) last night, it was great. Lenny is actually quite intelligent with things like history. I liked listening to him discuss abortion and Holocaust

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back