Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you explain Beyonce and Jay Z?

Mizuma

Mizuma

Greycel
I think most people would agree Beyonce is beautiful and I constantly hear from women how Jay Z is ugly. So it doesn't add up to me

He cheated on her and she still stayed. She doesn't need his money. She can have any guy she wants. She probably truly loves him. If status doesn't matter and he's clearly not betabuxxing, how can this be?

Looks, money, status.

Ol salamander lips has at least 2 of those. :feelshaha:

Jay Z is just a betabuxx & he's 6 ft 1 & black.

Status matters but you can't really use that as an argument against inceldom. Just be celebrity bro jfl

NT, thugmaxxed, statusmaxxed, moneymaxxed, betabux

ok grey

also rihanna is black. black women will accept anything

This question is too hard for me. Im gona wait for someone smarter to come and comment

Who else they would be with though? They are both massive celebrities with nine and ten-figure net worths and they are still relatively close in age with just 12 age gap, realistically, their dating pools are so small with the money and status they have that if they wanted to have someone to have an equal relationship with then they don't have much other options.

Who else they would be with though? They are both massive celebrities with nine and ten-figure net worths and they are still relatively close in age with just 12 age gap, realistically, their dating pools are so small with the money and status they have that if they wanted to have someone to have an equal relationship with then they don't have much other options.
Plenty of white guys with his kind of net worth

jay z isnt the average joe making 80k a year and getting the occasional landwhale gold digger. hes a multi millionaire and their “relationship” is nothing more that mutual promotion

Plenty of white guys with his kind of net worth
True. I should've also added that they are both the same race and both work in entertainment. Obviously both of them could find a non-black or a non-entertainer partner, but with the amount of money and fame they have, why would they not want someone who they have those things in common with as well?

True. I should've also added that they are both the same race and both work in entertainment. Obviously both of them could find a non-black or a non-entertainer partner, but with the amount of money and fame they have, why would they not want someone who they have those things in common with as well?
I mean yeah I understand why he would but I don't understand why she would. He cheated on her, and he's a sub5 in looks. It would make sense for her to peace out and find a rich, white, Chad or any other ethnic Chad lol

He is a literal billionaire + statusmaxxed

It was always about Jay's money. He also embodys the authentic gangster look girls love. He even has an infamous reputation of smashing video shoot girls. Jay Z perfected reputation and royalty in an unusual way. Jay Z always had a look of symbolizing wealth.

I think most people would agree Beyonce is beautiful and I constantly hear from women how Jay Z is ugly. So it doesn't add up to me

He cheated on her and she still stayed. She doesn't need his money. She can have any guy she wants. She probably truly loves him. If status doesn't matter and he's clearly not betabuxxing, how can this be?
Beyonce is a sheboon with white features and a lot of surgery. She’s only a 10 in the slums of west Africa. She’s a 10 by niggress standards but keep in mind that even niggers are repulsed by and racist to niggresses. For a rich man who can have any prime 10/10 white Stacy she isn’t all that much.

Who knows why she’s with him, all the celebrity drama I learn is against my own will so idk enough to tell you.

I do know that celebrities are a terrible example of human behavior though.

Why doesn't she go for a white man?
What kind of white guy who isn’t desperate would go for a niggress? The only white guys she could get are on this forum, or worshipping her on reddit, but I don’t think she wants a virgin with an empty bank account, even if he *is* white.

Nigga it’s a celebrity relationship their bosses decided for them to date :feelsohh:

What kind of white guy who isn’t desperate would go for a niggress? The only white guys she could get are on this forum, or worshipping her on reddit, but I don’t think she wants a virgin with an empty bank account, even if he *is* white.
Some white men just value big booty more. They know they could get a white girl but she’d have a smaller ass than the negro girl they could get instead. Their ideal is still white girl with big ass but you gotta be a gigachad to get that.

Some white men just value big booty more.
We all know that shit isn’t real.
IMG 5131

Faker than a tallnigger claiming incel

I'm sorry but this is just ridiculous. I think most rich guys would smash Beyonce and a lot would date her

I'm sorry but this is just ridiculous. I think most rich guys would smash Beyonce and a lot would date her
Not when they can easily fuck a middle class 10/10 white stacy and date a 10/10 (with surgery) equally wealthy white model/celeb/whatever.

It’s mostly foids calling Beyonce hot, not men.

Not when they can easily fuck a middle class 10/10 white stacy and date a 10/10 (with surgery) equally wealthy white model/celeb/whatever.

It’s mostly foids calling Beyonce hot, not men.
You don't think she's hot?

You don't think she's hot?
I’d date a girl who looks like her, it’s not like I’m a fakecel, but If I were rich and could get virtually any woman, she’d be pretty low on the list.

Jay has one billion dollars

just become the richest rapper ever theory

Mizuma

Greycel​

Joined Aug 1, 2024

I’d date a girl who looks like her, it’s not like I’m a fakecel, but If I were rich and could get virtually any woman, she’d be pretty low on the list.
OK but is she hot though?

just be a billionaire bro

I can 100% guarantee she cheats. Probably a Will Smith/Jada Pinkett situation.

just be a billionaire bro

I can 100% guarantee she cheats. Probably a Will Smith/Jada Pinkett situation.
Hmm yeah maybe thats why she forgave him for cheating now that I think about it

OK but is she hot though?
She’s alright. She’s got a huge ass, but I think it’s too big and I don’t like the obviously fake ball look. Her face is kind of niggery too.

Jay Z mogs me, he's not that ugly GrAY

jay z isnt the average joe making 80k a year and getting the occasional landwhale gold digger. hes a multi millionaire and their “relationship” is nothing more that mutual promotion

a) all niggers look the same, so they are looksmatched

b) jay-z is a celebrity so he's not going to be incel jfl

c) if jay-z was a chad then he could fuck a gigastacy and not some sheboon singer

I mean that just means you're ugly as shit right
Jay-z looks quite average, maybe a little below average but foid's standards are so absurdly high that they think he's actually hideous

Things don't matter when you're famous. Celebrities live outside the blackpill