Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you explain a dude like Sean Stephenson

N

NYincel

Banned
-
You can search about him. Basically if you don't know, he is 3' tall and looks like an imp. He had some genetic disease. Meanwhile he has a decent wife of 5 years and claimed to have had many women.  Now, if a guy like that could get a woman to go within 5' of him, theoretically blackopsincel could date Taylor Swift if he worked out and grew a beard.

Here is experiment 2. What if you had a facial injury and wore a bandange over your lower face. Do you think you could still attract a woman?

Not trying to stir any waves, I'm older and may be in the same boat as many of you. I do have aspergers though and a major fear of STDs.

It has nothing to do with charisma or personality you neanderthal.

Judging by his height, I don't think he can even fuck anyone. If you're 3'' then having sex will be a really hard task. And I'm guessing he also has a tiny as hell dick so whatever sex he can give will NOT be enjoyable. His wife probably uses him to virtue signal and the "girls" he's talking about probably did the same.

Also LMAO @ "fear of STDs"

NYincel said:
It also proves charisma and personality can travel a long way.

It proves being a freak show can travel you a long way

incelman said:
It proves being a freak show can travel you a long way

Guy gives motivational speeches to 1000s of people. He wrote books. He has his wedding on YT. She is still with him. Maybe he has a 12" dick? Doubt that, but I've heard the guy speak. His game is off the charts. Something bothers me.

NYincel said:
Guy gives motivational speeches to 1000s of people. He wrote books. He has his wedding on YT. She is still with him. Maybe he has a 12" dick? Doubt that, but I've heard the guy speak. His game is off the charts. Something bothers me.

Sex makes your game better

It's just extreme form of virtue signaling. Dating below average guy is disgrace because we're "completely normal guys", so every misfortune in our lives is our fault. Not enough showers, not enough haircuts, not enough confidence. It's not cool to date us. But when you're a crippled, disfigured midget suddenly everything you do is brave. You're considered a hero just because you're exist. You have STATUS and females love status. When a female date a cripple she is considered special and compassionate, she unconditionally loves him, she dates a hero. When a female date an incel she is loser-woman.

NekoStance? Why make a sock account buddy boyo.

Virtue signaling and prostitution. He makes a shitload of money. Money/status doesn't make a man more "sexually" attractive, only "attractive" in a pragmatic and opportunistic sense. Please, for your own future well-being's sake, don't conflate sexual attraction with opportunism/gold digging behavior. Men who think women are "less visual" are setting themselves up to be used and taken advantage of.

7b5.jpg

FuckShitPiss said:
Virtue signaling and prostitution.  He makes a shitload of money.  Money/status doesn't make a man more "sexually" attractive, only "attractive" in a pragmatic and opportunistic sense. Please, for your own future well-being's sake, don't conflate sexual attraction with opportunism/gold digging behavior. Men who think women are "less visual" are setting themselves up to be used and taken advantage of.

Ok, I buy it a bit. But still, shit, a guy like that? If I looked like him I wouldn't fucking leave the house. Would you? I mean, he isn't ashamed at all of himself, going on YT, speaking in front of hundreds of people. He really had to put himself out there to go near a woman like that. If he just laid in bed and posted on internet, he would would be fucked just like us. So you are saying self improvement has no value? If blackops incel became a world class bodybuilder, he would still be fucked?

Don't give me shit that that women divorce and leave only unattractive men. Women actresses leave hollywood celebs and trade up. 

Now for myself, lets say I'm a 6. I have severe Asperger, I never asked a girl out until recently. I was helped greatly by YT self help channels.

NYincel said:
Ok, I buy it a bit. But still, shit, a guy like that? If I looked like him I wouldn't fucking leave the house. Would you? I mean, he isn't ashamed at all of himself, going on YT, speaking in front of hundreds of people. He really had to put himself out there to go near a woman like that. If he just laid in bed and posted on internet, he would would be fucked just like us. So you are saying self improvement has no value? If blackops incel became a world class bodybuilder, he would still be fucked?

Don't give me shit that that women divorce and leave only unattractive men. Women actresses leave hollywood celebs and trade up. 

Now for myself, lets say I'm a 6. I have severe Asperger, I never asked a girl out until recently. I was helped greatly by YT self help channels.

Self improvement definitely works. I cured my incel through bodybuilding and a complete style/'fashion makeover. If you're a "6" in looks, then fixing your social skills alone should make a dramatic improvement in your life.

If you were ugly, though, I'd say stick with beta providing or forget about relationships.  Improving your personality or game only works if you can meet a woman's minimum physical attraction threshold. That's why PUA doesn't work for most incels, and even the Redpill community is starting to see this. The best a guy like Sean Stephenson can hope for is to be an effective beta bux. Game can help an ugly or disabled guy keep the woman's behavior in check, but it will never "trigger" sexual feelings. Genuine love and romance is like an exclusive club that only accepts good looking men.

BTW, I never said women only divorce ugly guys. Of course Chad gets it, too. You don't even have to leave the house to know that. Just read the news. However, an ugly fellow puts himself in serious danger if he ignores the fact that the CHANCES of getting shit on are far, far higher as an ugly fellow.