Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do you expect high tier normies+ and females to hate women,

G

Guest2

if you make exceptions for people like your mother? Imagine your life is you surrounded by women who treat you far better than your mother, and these pesky inkels are telling you that all females are whores. Even if I tell you, an incel, that your mother is no different and I hate her, you'll likely think of a way in which she's different.

The reason we have terminal growth is because, to realise certain things, such as the nature of women towards undesirable males, you have to be treated like shit. If your mother is a cunt, you'll hate her; it's not complicated. If she's not, you might think she's alright. Your perception of the female gender is almost entirely based on the reception you receive from them, which is why we will never take over the world.

Of course, too much validation can also allow one to see through the facade; just look at blackpilled Chads who just use women and dump them. I hate them as much as the next guy, and they probably think their success is of their own doing, but it shows how, if one is worshipped and has such a high value, they start looking at people on a more biological level. Just look at females and their biological eugenics program to remove ugly males.

TL;DR: If you make exceptions for your mother because she treats you well, how do you expect people who have most women treating them like that to agree with our viewpoints?
Also, too much or too little validation (be it incel, Chad or female) leads to viewing things through in a more biologically tinted way.

I know it's a fairly incoherent post but whatever I'm tired.

Based AWALT pill

Good thing most men aren't better looking than high tier normies.

Good thing most men aren't better looking than high tier normies.
Yeah, but they're too soyified to realise that the few females who don't completely step on them are still just as evil. "Hey, if Sandra from work was nice to me, surely that means women aren't bad!" Invisible 4-5/10 men don't really interact with females all that much, so that's going to be a significant "data point" for them.

Hatred can only be achieved by the destruction of all remnants of hope, either by delusion or circumstance.

If All Women Are Like This, then your mother is like this.

Therefore, if your mother is NOT Like This, then Not All Women Are Like This.

Yeah, but they're too soyified to realise that the few females who don't completely step on them are still just as evil. "Hey, if Sandra from work was nice to me, surely that means women aren't bad!" Invisible 4-5/10 men don't really interact with females all that much, so that's going to be a significant "data point" for them.

Hatred can only be achieved by the destruction of all remnants of hope, either by delusion or circumstance.
That's why we have to make sure 4-6 men get blackpilled. While they're still dreaming about that kiss on the cheek they got 10 years ago by their looksmatch, chads are passing her around taking turns on her meat holes. 1-3 men are already be blackpilled or should be easier to blackpill than 4-6's if they aren't already.

That's why we have to make sure 4-6 men get blackpilled. While they're still dreaming about that kiss on the cheek they got 10 years ago, chads are passing her around taking turns on her meat holes. 1-3 men should already be blackpilled or should be even easier to blackpill if they aren't already.
1-2.5 men are either already blackpilled, or perpetually and unchangeably bluepilled.

1-3 men who aren't blackpilled are either gay or mentally retarded.
You'd be surprised at how many fall into the all-too-tempting platitudes of "you'll find someone" "it's just that nobody deserves you" with this unjustified positivity, all while they go home with a smile on their face to a cold, empty one bedroom where they know they're going to be for the rest of their life, and cry about it, but know that they "can't be consumed by resentment" so that they can better fit into society as a slave. It's upsetting to see.

You'd be surprised at how many fall into the all-too-tempting platitudes of "you'll find someone" "it's just that nobody deserves you" with this unjustified positivity, all while they go home with a smile on their face to a cold, empty one bedroom where they know they're going to be for the rest of their life, and cry about it, but know that they "can't be consumed by resentment" so that they can better fit into society as a slave. It's upsetting to see.
They think they're doing their duty to society by putting up with it. They need to learn society doesn't care about them, so they shouldn't care about it either, and take the blackpill and stop being pathetic cucks for normies to step on.

yeah im neutral to my mother. i dont love nor hate her

All women are whores, even your mother. But she's your mother.

My mother is the worst and most evil piece of shit of them all

seems typical for moms to treat other people's kids far better than their own, or at least mine did