Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you exactly know that you grew right?

DestroyedLife

DestroyedLife

Officer
★★★★
I mean when you moutbreathe and you get a longish midface it should be obvious. But when you didn´t could you still grow wrong? For example when you have 15 mm philtrum and 45 cm chin heigt ( digit ratio 1:3) does that mean you gre wright? tbh

if u fuck stacies at the right ages and have a social circle of chads in your teens&20's.....it's a hint

You would never have known what this place was.

gentsupreme said:
if u fuck stacies at the right ages and have a social circle of chads in your teens&20's.....it's a hint

Yes... but what is when your´e a mentall retarded idiot? Or an aspie? Or whatever else?  When you grew right, the ratios in your face should be average or close to avg atleast, right? I don´t really know how to tell.

DestroyedLife said:
Yes... but what is when your´e a mentall retarded idiot? Or an aspie? Or whatever else?  When you grew right, the ratios in your face should be average or close to avg atleast, right? I don´t really know how to tell.

that's cuckism jargon. I don't even know how to measure face ratio.

I was never into looks theory and that's why I hated cuckism and evetually left.

if you're NT&mentally stable you can slay even if you're ugly

gentsupreme said:

I was never into looks theory and that's why I hated cuckism and evetually left.

if you're NT&mentally stable  you can slay even if you're ugly

I was NEVER stable. jfl

DestroyedLife said:
I was NEVER stable. jfl

here's your answer: you grew wrong.

had you were growing right, you would have been mentally stable now and slayin'

gentsupreme said:

if you're NT&mentally stable  you can slay even if you're ugly

tenor.gif

The ugly NT users here like blackpill_incel and Faceandlms should be slaying then

I had no choice but to mouthbreathe. My fucked genetics meant I could barely breathe through my nose until I was maybe 11 years old

The ugly NT users here like blackpill_incel and Faceandlms should be slaying then

gentsupreme said:
here's your answer: you grew wrong.

had you were growing right, you would have been mentally stable now and slayin'

k thx  :)

_incelinside said:

>NT
>browsing incel forum

pick one

gentsupreme said:
>NT
>browsing incel forum

pick one

You are blue-pilled to the core and no different to cucktears if you think it's 'personality'. You should go and check out some classic incel blackpill material and report back, looks theory is the basis of the incel movement. We shouldn't allow looks theory deniers here

Reported

my lack of sleep is most likely why I am short and my face is just bad genetics.

_incelinside said:
You are blue-pilled to the core and no different to cucktears if you think it's 'personality'. You should go and check out some classic incel blackpill material and report back, looks theory is the basis of the incel movement. We shouldn't allow looks theory deniers here

Reported

aspie detected. 

how do you explain eggman then?
how do you you explain hidinginmyroom?
how do you explain Alexander Layko?

if you're not completely deformed, NT&mental health can get you at least 4\10 gf, which is still shit imo.

if you can't get at least 6\10 foid you're still incel, and for 6\10+ gf you need to be part of a certain social clique, and for that you have to have a minimal level of NTness

but keep coping that "muh mike mew is god hurrrrr looks theory is the basis of inceldom durrrrrr"

gentsupreme said:
aspie detected. 

if you're not completely deformed, NT&mental health can get you at least 4\10 gf, which is still shit imo.

if you can't get at least 6\10 foid you're still incel, and for 6\10+ gf you need to be part of a certain social clique, and for that you have to have a minimal level of NTness

but keep coping that "muh mike mew is god hurrrrr looks theory is the basis of inceldom durrrrrr"

GTFO cucktears @"theVman"

_incelinside said:
GTFO cucktears @"theVman"

show me proof that ER ever believed that looks theory is the core prinicpal that defined inceldom. same for Sodini.

would you have banned ER\Sodini?

JFL

and I'm still waiting that you'll explain how eggman got a gf

gentsupreme said:
aspie detected. 

nice 3/7 posts with your shit opinion. I would kill for a 4/10 gf but they all rejected me. women are hypergamous and go for ABOVE THEM. 4/10s date 6/10 men. sub 5 men can't get a fucking dime.

also eggman never got a gf, that was a stupid rumor. he just made a video with A LITERAL TRANNY

TheVman said:
nice 3/7 posts with your shit opinion. I would kill for a 4/10 gf but they all rejected me. women are hypergamous and go for ABOVE THEM. 4/10s date 6/10 men. sub 5 men can't get a fucking dime.

also eggman never got a gf, that was a stupid rumor. he just made a video with A LITERAL TRANNY

how do you explain this?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_yIF-9jOge6nNA0z-ScrBQ

I'm really curious.

gentsupreme said:
TheVman said:
how do you explain this?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_yIF-9jOge6nNA0z-ScrBQ
I'm really curious.
lol at you if you think that ricey is sub 5

TheVman said:

5\10 means average looking. first you need to define with whom do you do the comparison.

he's English guy who lives in Japan, so common sense may say that we need to compare him to the average in England.

looking at hundreds of british ppl, I don't find him above average. I actually find him below average. hence he's 4\10.

but he's only one example. here's another:

https://www.youtube.com/user/AlexExodia

this ugly loser also got a gf recently. how do you explain that? how would you rate him?

gentsupreme said:
TheVman said:
5\10 means average looking. first you need to define with whom do you do the comparison.
he's English guy who lives in Japan, so common sense may say that we need to compare him to the average in England.
looking at hundreds of british ppl, I don't find him above average. I actually find him below average. hence he's 4\10.
but he's only one example. here's another:
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlexExodia
this ugly loser also got a gf recently. how do you explain that? how would you rate him?
you're so clearly a lookism troll. forum is dead

TheVman said:
you're so clearly a lookism troll. forum is dead

It's easy to say I'm a lookism troll then to think for yourself.

how do you explain Layko? how do you explain all the ugly people who got gfs?

I wanna clarify: I don't reject looks theory as a whole. certainly, looks help you a lot in getting stacies and generally in life.

I just don't believe looks theory explain everything.
there are other aspects the zealous lookists neglect, such as NTness and mental health.

I personally know that I don't have a gf not because of my looks but because I'm a non-NT and a mentalcel.