Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do you ewhore

• Thread starter uglylifematters
  • Start date
uglylifematters

uglylifematters

Ugly
★★★★
I have to know

1. Find/buy a pack of a whore with nudes and verification shit (thumbs up, spoon on head, etc).

2. Advertise yourself on Reddit or somewhere else full of cucks.

3. Wait for cucks to add you.

4. Pretend to be a female and tell them what they want to hear. Pretend to be interested in their lives, say shit like "thanks babe," "oh my god, you made my day :)", " I really appreciate this, thanks!  :O   :love: , "you're the dream guy", "i don't know what I would do without you, you saved me."

5. Send cucks nudes for money/gift cards.

6. Profit.

CopingGymcel said:
1. Find/buy a pack of a whore with nudes and verification shit (thumbs up, spoon on head, etc).
2. Advertise yourself on Reddit or somewhere else full of cucks.
3. Wait for cucks to add you.
4. Pretend to be a female.
5. Send cucks nudes for money/gift cards.
6. Profit.

where do you find verification pics? what if they ask for a verification pic I don't have?

uglylifematters said:
where do you find verification pics? 

Hackforums is the most common place. Buy a good pack and make money off it.

uglylifematters said:
what if they ask for a verification pic I don't have?

Then you block them and move on to the next victim.

CopingGymcel said:
Hackforums is the most common place. Buy a good pack and make money off it.

Then you block them and move on to the next victim.

sorry about all the questions I have never done it before, but if I get caught frauding will other people know? like can I fraud from the same account if I get found out?

uglylifematters said:
sorry about all the questions I have never done it before, but if I get caught frauding will other people know? like can I fraud from the same account if I get found out?

If your account gets figured out, just make a new persona with the same pictures. It's not like all of the cucks keep tab on which girls are real or not. They're just pathetic, lonely cucks who need for a girl to tell them "thank you" and want to masturbate to them naked. they're not sophisticated. You're pretty much doing what a girl would do and the end result is the same for them, but in your case, you get the money and not some useless slut.

CopingGymcel said:
If your account gets figured out, just make a new persona with the same pictures. It's not like all of the cucks keep tab on which girls are real or not. They're just pathetic, lonely cucks who need for a girl to tell them "thank you" and want to masturbate to them naked. they're not sophisticated. You're pretty much doing what a girl would do and the end result is the same for them, but in your case, you get the money and not some useless slut.

alright bro thanks for the info. hope i don't come off as rude but, If I have more questions can I ask you? and if I'm pissing you off with my desperation and lack of knowledge just let me know I will leave you alone about the subject

CopingGymcel said:

I'd be more concerned about dmca complaints tbh.

FeminismsCancer said:
I'd be more concerned about dmca complaints tbh.

JFL at a horsecel being deterred by whatever the fuck DMCA is

TrumpGigaChad said:
JFL at a horsecel being deterred by whatever the fuck DMCA is

Says a tapircel lol

uglylifematters said:
what is that

The copyright holders of the real pics where you purchased from might sue you.

For the verification pics, go on fiver and tell some slut to send a pic with whatever sign the cuck victim has asked you to.

Octopusgun2 said:
For the verification pics, go on fiver and tell some slut to send a pic with whatever sign the cuck victim has asked you to.
would I have to pay them