Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting how do you even meet women?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
bluepiller advice is usually just have a good personality, focus on yourself, blah blah blah

but how do you even meet and approach women (especially when you get older)?

women don't like getting approached by ugly men (water is wet). any irl attempts just get close to the "sexual harassment" line especially when you're not in school anymore.

online dating? they'll just swipe left.

common activities like video games or something? she'll probably ghost after seeing your face, plus you have to be NT to talk to her ngl.

social circle? how do you even make friends that won't backstab you?

fuck anyone who says getting a gf is easy :feelsUgh:

No one here has an answer thats why we're on this forum

I haven't met a new one in years, but I did meet a lot when I started working because I was in a cushy office job where half of the workforce is female. Same in university - they force half of the enrolled students to be female even if they aren't as qualified as men here.

Regardless, meeting toilets is irrelevant if they don't care about you or see you only as a friend.

foids think that winking at them is sexual harassment, if you meet them irl they’ll still judge you in 0.1 ms and brush you off unless they want a beta provider

You aren't supposed to hit on her in school/work/studies, she just wants to do her work there.
You aren't supposed to hit on her during mutually shared interests, she just wants to do her hobbies.
You aren't supposed to hit on her in a gym, she wants to work out there.
You aren't supposed to hit on her in a bar, she is drunk and therefore this is a rape attempt.
You aren't supposed to hit on her on a public festival like a party, she is there to listen to music and enjoy it with her friends.
You aren't supposed to hit on her online, she just wants to be left alone and play video games/post on social media.
You aren't supposed to use dating apps, because they are "shallow".
If you don't approach women and wait for them to come to you, you are lazy/entitled and have no right to complain about your loneliness.
Where are we supposed to meet women then (according to liberal faggots)?

Unironically: Every place they excluded because it makes women uncomfortable and if you then quit trying to date they mock you too. Please screenshot this, lurking ITcels - want this to be discussed by you. Not in bad faith (for once), genuine question. All advice you give to men is negative ("Don't do that") no matter what they do. If they try they are desperate, if they don't they are lazy. Genuinely fuck you all at this point.

Last edited:
At any reputable red light district.

Just network, wear nice clothes, and put yourself out there bro! Don’t worry about being 5’4 and ethnic

Shannon Rose Bosanac used "group therapy" to recruit local Chads and orbiters.

Order a sex doll and pretend it is a real woman

cold approaching can work if you persevere buts its not for everyone. The best is a social circle or through maybe a club which have similar interests ie sports, playing an instrument or something like that. online dating is hard but I am thinking of getting a professional photographer to give me a slight advantage, we shall see

Simple, I don't meet women.

Worst part is when you do meet women and you realize that, regardless of their looks or charisma, every fucking woman is taken. Every single one. Might as well not meet anyone.

You aren't supposed to hit on her in school/work/studies, she just wants to do her work there.
You aren't supposed to hit on her during mutually shared interests, she just wants to do her hobbies.
You aren't supposed to hit on her in a bar, she is drunk and therefore this is a rape attempt.
You aren't supposed to hit on her on a public festival like a party, she is there to listen to music and enjoy it with her friends.
You aren't supposed to hit on her online, she just wants to be left alone and play video games/post on social media.
If you don't approach women and wait for them to come to you, you are lazy/entitled and have no right to complain about your loneliness.

Unironically: Every place they excluded because it makes women uncomfortable and if you then quit trying to date they mock you too. Please screenshot this, lurking ITcels - want this to be discussed by you. Not in bad faith (for once), genuine question. All advice you give to men is negative ("Don't do that") no matter what they do. If they try they are desperate, if they don't they are lazy. Genuinely fuck you all at this point.
Wrong. Chad can hit on girls wherever he wants. It's already over if you have to ask her out.

friends/social circle. hobbies/sports that are chill like fishing, cayacking. not gym or boxing or some shit like that.
but most friends of friends and stuff like that but we're all socially inept from years of no social interaction so it's over for us
and besides femoids want to genocide men who don't have a harem of women following them around (more than 80% of the population)

friends/social circle. hobbies/sports that are chill like fishing, cayacking

Correct. Femoids only do such things to "show off" socially.

102279640 3663466387002926 5518332199396588960 n

couldn't have worded it better. according to bluepillers, if you approach and she doesn't like it, you are harassing her. if you don't approach, you are lazy and entitled. jfl

If you're chad THEY will hit on you :ahegao::feelsautistic:

common activities like video games or something? she'll probably ghost after seeing your face, plus you have to be NT to talk to her ngl.
Females are flooded with male attention in person. But on video games? It's even worse - the female is probably even responding to several guys as you attempt to play a game with it. A female's voice in a game lobby will get it inundated with 'requests to be friends'.
No way can you compete.

Last edited:
Social circles and exposure to women.
When you're young you're supposed to make friends with whom you will go to parties, meet other people and socialize with the opposite sex. Having other people to go to places like clubs or events boosts your confidence and is a good way to meet a girl. If you fail to establish a social circle as a kid/teenager or as a college student at the very latest you're royally fucked.

Nobody teaches that, parents will often be happy if their kid cracks books for exams instead of staying up late with friends and then once they grow up they are left alone.

bluepiller advice is usually just have a good personality, focus on yourself, blah blah blah

women don't like getting approached by ugly men (water is wet). any irl attempts just get close to the "sexual harassment" line especially when you're not in school anymore.

social circle? how do you even make friends?

Tbh

Worst part is when you do meet women and you realize that, regardless of their looks or charisma, every fucking woman is taken. Every single one. Might as well not meet anyone.
They all have boyfriends at every moment in time. If they meet Chad, they leave their normie bf and that's it. They are never free for incels.

It can't be done. The world is not real.

Thanks for making a thread about a question, that sat in my mind for a long time. For an incel man, there's no place to meet woman. Clubs? Sosuage parties for n0rmies + incels don't like loud parties. Social circels? You're alone or you're only frend is an incel like you. School? Easly dumpted because all foids treat you like subhuman. I won't even start about dating aps. There's no place to meet a shy girl that will match you. It's over:fuk:

my only friends are from rpg but I do not have and never had any friendship with women
so I don't know how I can help you, maybe try to find some rpg tables with women

Do normies even meet women? They wageslave 8-10 hours + commute and then have to cook food for themselves and do chores. That leaves only a few hours of free time. Seems like they’re single one day and then the next day they’re magically in a relationship. :feelshehe:

social circle? how do you even make friends that won't backstab you?

I think most people met women through their friends.

You have to risk the fallout and rejection in real life and hope you get lucky I suppose, if you can hold up and not give up. I couldn't hold up.

it's a mystery for me

Just be tall and with an average face and they'll show up to you! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic: