Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you even make friends in 2020?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
I don't feel ready to join local nazi party or fundamentalist evangelicals yet. What other options are there?

Who do I have to kill?

Step 1: dont be sub5 looks or don't professionally diagnosed with a mental illness (autism etc.)
Step 2: repeat
Step 3: ???

Step 1: dont be sub6 looks or don't professionally diagnosed with a mental illness (autism etc.)
Step 4: success

Step 1: dont be sub5 looks or don't professionally diagnosed with a mental illness (autism etc.)
Right... Do ghouls exist? Maybe I can join the local ghoul cult?

yeah, it seems impossible to make friends if you're out of high school and ugly
friendship = magic
I need some :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Impossible as a sub 5

ask do you want to be friends

no clue tbh. are you in school? do you work? do you like doing anything besides video games and rotting?

be gay or chadlite

Honestly I got bored of every other friend I had, and lack of physical intimacy makes me very angst and tunnel focused.

Step 1: go up to random person
Step 2: “do you live big chungus”

tbh most people nowadays are libtards SJW so the only option you have is to find a niche where these kind of people don't gather together

All my friends are from HS, I can't imagine myself befriending a zoomer

I don't feel ready to join local nazi party or fundamentalist evangelicals yet. What other options are there?

Who do I have to kill?

Let me know what it's like to have a friend. I never had one in my entire 36 year existence.

tbh most people nowadays are libtards SJW so the only option you have is to find a niche where these kind of people don't gather together

All my friends are from HS, I can't imagine myself befriending a zoomer
I am a commie, does this help somehow? All leftists are old white men ngl.

take showers and be friendly

I am a commie, does this help somehow? All leftists are old white men ngl.
probably

zoomers/young people seem to like the soy part of leftism i.e the feminism, lgbt and the progressive agenda. If you're willing to drink the soy you'll do fine

probably

zoomers/young people seem to like the soy part of leftism i.e the feminism, lgbt and the progressive agenda. If you're willing to drink the soy you'll do fine
I am 27 and look 35 though. Over. Also I think germany is more conservative in a way than US, just less looney about it.