Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do you even keep going?

Chuvak_Molotovka

Chuvak_Molotovka

The Void Walker
Honestly, with each passing day I feel I become more bleak boring and waste of flesh than I did yesterday. Slowly losing my motivation to work or exercise, trying to study but I just keep doing meaningless shit to avoid it and I don't even have anything clever or worthwhile to say to anyone. Is this how It's going to be now?
Seriously, had I not been a coward I should have roped as soon as I hit 18.

Parents and religion mostly, the rest is me simply refusing to give up and throwing out the possibility of roping.

I dont. Eat, shit and sleep is what I am reduced to basically. :feelsbadman:

No bluepillers, this isnt the cause, it is the symptom.

Last edited:
I'm scared to rope

Parents and religion mostly, the rest is me simply refusing to give up and simply throwing out the possibility of roping.
See religion always bugged, I'm not one to dismiss it entirely, but I seriously doubt the possibility of god caring about us/loving us. So it leaves either one of two possibilities in case he does exist:
1.God exists and if he indeed acts similarly to our current morality he is evil, after all, why the fuck are we in this miserable situation?
2.God or whatever there simply doesn't know, or care, or works according to our codes of morality and therefore is neutral towards us.
I certainly hope that the first option is false.

See religion always bugged, I'm not one to dismiss it entirely, but I seriously doubt the possibility of god caring about us/loving us. So it leaves either one of two possibilities in case he does exist:
1.God exists and if he indeed acts similarly to our current morality he is evil, after all, why the fuck are we in this miserable situation?
2.God or whatever there simply doesn't know, or care, or works according to our codes of morality and therefore is neutral towards us.
Whilst i don't believe that he doesn't care, i would 100% understand if that was the case. How much of the worlds population refuses to believe he even exists, let alone worships him?
I know what i would do if the robot i just created defied me and told me to fuck off, do you?

Whilst i don't believe that he doesn't care, i would 100% understand if that was the case. How much of the worlds population refuses to believe he even exists, let alone worships him?
I know what i would do if the robot i just created defied me and told me to fuck off, do you?
Sure, but say you created a group of robots, even if 99% of them defied you and refused to thank you for their creation, would you see it suitable to punish 100% of them even though 1% of them love you and try to do their best to show their gratitude?

I think that eventually things will change. Call me a coper or bluepilled if you want but nothing lasts forever. And corona-chan is screwing with the stock market so something could happen with that.

If only I knew the answer...

I think that eventually things will change. Call me a coper or bluepilled if you want but nothing lasts forever. And corona-chan is screwing with the stock market so something could happen with that.
I think it's just going to go up after a few months. At least I hope it does.
I lost over 2000$ in that rollercoaster ride and if it keeps going down I'm going to end up penniless.

Sure, but say you created a group of robots, even if 99% of them defied you and refused to thank you for their creation, would you see it suitable to punish 100% of them even though 1% of them love you and try to do their best to show their gratitude?
I can't technically answer that question since i know you will just say:"Then why doesn't God help us" if i was to answer negatively which i will do right now: No.

I can't technically answer that question since i know you will just say:"Then why doesn't God help us" if i was to answer negatively which i will do right now: No.
Nah, I'm not one of those retards that just thinks god ought to help us all, but I truly do wonder sometimes what did folks like us did to get this shitty situation.
Then again, that's what religion is all about eh? believing in the divine even when shit hits the fan.

If you could hold a Planck instance of God's consciousness in your mind, you will break down crying and probably kill yourself out of the sheer experience of going through every possible human emotion pushed to its limit in a split second.

Trying to infer God's intent using the miniscule, finite strata that holds your consciousness in place is like a proton trying to understand the relativistic mechanics that governs the behaviour of celestial bodies.

Don't concern yourself with what God cares or thinks about. You could go insane.

If you could hold a Planck instance of God's consciousness in your mind, you will break down crying and probably kill yourself out of the sheer experience of going through every possible human emotion pushed to its limit in a split second.

Trying to infer God's intent using the miniscule, finite strata that holds your consciousness in place is like a proton trying to understand the relativistic mechanics that governs the behaviour of celestial bodies.

Don't concern yourself with what God cares or thinks about. You could go insane.
True but it is fun to ponder about such things every once in a while. I'm sure individuals such as ourselves provide some nice entertainment for him every once in a while.

tfw u only will cope til the end

Religion , Allah that's all . That's the only thing that make me keep going . Slap fear and actually hope .

I cope by killing people in games and touching my peepee

This.
Otherwise I'm drinking and doing drugs.

There is nothing positive in this world
For me drugs and alcohol require too much social interaction. Plus they wear off and simply don't last very long. And dry me out causing even more physical pain.

I just havn't figured out a suitable way of ending it. So I'm here with you guys instead! :cool:

i have a positive mindset!