Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do you dress?

How do you usually dress?

• Streetwear

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Casual

Votes: 24 58.5%
  • Business Casual

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Smart Casual

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Business / Informal

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Black Tie / Semi-Formal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Reference for the poll (more detailed explanations in a post are welcome!):

I pretty much wear the same stuff I've been wearing since forever (yeah, I've probably dressed differently as a baby or in the kindergarten, but as far as I can remember, so elementary school / middle school). According to the graphic above it's streetwear, but I'd call it ultra casual, since the term streetwear usually refers to informal clothing by overpriced brands like Supreme, Gucci etc. In fall, winter and early spring it's a plain (or with some basic design/text) T-shirt, a hoodie and a pair of jeans. In late spring and summer it's a T-shirt, a long-sleeve shirt (I prefer long sleeves, but sometimes the heat is unbearable) or a long-sleeve linen button-up and a pair of 3/4 shorts (they have to at least cover my knees) or long linen pants, sometimes also a panama hat. The preferred color palette is: white, green and orange (violet is acceptable, but light violet is for accents and dark violet is only suitable for fall-winter clothing); I also have a bunch of [dark] blue and dark gray stuff, because my mom used to buy me these things (I don't throw out things unless they're terribly worn-out). I don't do brands, I like the plainest clothing possible, fair trade is great, but I won't go out of my way (or pay ridiculous prices) to find the stuff. I like to wear sweaters, but I only wear them indoors, never in public.
I'd like to dress a little more fashionable, but I feel really self-concious about my clothing. I don't mean larping by wearing a fedora and three-piece suit everywhere nor I mean following modern fashion (((trends))), I mean simple business casual or smart casual (idk I'm not into fashion, I just have a basic sense of beauty), stuff like button-up + sweater combo, plaid shirt instead of just a T-shirt etc. Unfortunately I feel like I'm going to get mogged if I dress more nicely - oh, look, he's trying to compensate his shitty genes with clothes. It doesn't make much sense, but I guess it stems from my childhood - I never cared about fashion, so if I ever changed anything about the way I look (a haircut, a new piece of clothing etc. ) people overreacted. It doesn't help that I'm a Slav, so it's considered completely ok to attend a wedding wearing a tracksuit - people consider any fashion sense eccentric.

How about you? What do you exactly wear? Which colors do you prefer? Do you follow fashion trends? What's considered normal in your country? Ever got mogged for overdressing or a bad fashion choice? Do you give much attention to clothing?

Birthday suit

I wear the same pair of jeans for months. I have 3 shirts that I switch between during the week. Some cheap sneakers on my feet. That's it.

nudist if I'm not out

i wear a kimono

I don't really go out much, so I wear some middle priced shirts and jeans when leaving the house, and a coat with some expensive boost trainers I bought a while ago.
I usually just wear the stuff my mother buys me, though. Only the few pieces of nice clothing when I'm seeing someone.

Business casual, because I have only that type of clothes. And good looking clothes are for good looking people so I can't wear something like casual or streetwear.

About same casual and street wear

Clothing is cope.

You can try polishing a pile of shit but it will still be a pile of shit.

Clothing is cope.

You can polish a pile of shit but it’s still a pile of shit.
it still makes me feel better when I see myself in the mirror
maybe it's faking, but whatever - foid faking is on another level (fake-up, lash, nail and hair extensions etc. )

Casual.
Too skinny for streatwear and too ugly for business style.

I wear cargo pants,military style

Just jeans and a sweater tbh

I wear pink feminist cap and shirt

chad wears his jawline as his clothing

Casual streetwear but if I ever escape inceldom I'd rock business casual.

I don't think thats the right pic for streetwear.

chad wears his eye area as a hat and socks.

I wear mostly the same clothes that I did when I was a teenager.

Business Casual cause I'm an Officecel :forcedsmile:

Streetwear and casual, depends on the weather

Hoodie and sweat pants

T-shirts, long-sleeved shirts, shorts and cheap Vans style imitation shoes.

Out of that picture only the last three are acceptable, I can't consider you a real man if you are not at least a bit elegant

I alternate between streetwear and casual.

If that suit is still semi-formal, what's formal then?

casual but a hoodie instead

I don't even own a hoodie anymore. I wear woolen old man sweaters because they're comfymaxxed
i got some of those for christmas and wore them until last week. I just love hoodies too much because they have giant pockets for holding literally everything, they can hide your frame more than almost any other type of clothing, and acts as an umbrella if it rains, actually unmoggable.

I wear Ralph Lauren dress shirts every day, even if it's for no particular reason.

Casual. I never liked clothing, such a stupid important yet unecessary thing if you want to ascend. What i hate even more is 2/10 guys and foids who try to compensate with nice clothing.