Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you deal with the reality that your Mother,Grandma and sisters are cock slaves of chad?

spicerbean22

spicerbean22

Greycel
Even the women who gave birth to us have been dicked down by chad and turned into nothing more then a little cum slut.

I can't even look them in the face

I cope with the fact that they couldn't have been dicked down by Chad because it was illegal and arraigned marriages where enforced. Good thing they wherent from america.

That was before tinder and they had mutual agreed, arranged marriage where things werent so bad

I cope with the fact that they grew up in Nigeria

I just don't think about them.

its fucking sui fuel thinking of it

well, my dad is still a chad, so hes still dicking the shit out of my averageish mother.

I dont care either way really.

Lol no i live in a muslim country.

that's not something I think about

Even old hag grannies lust for Chad cock

My mum was a virgin and very religious, still nags and attention seeking like all women but at least she wasn't pumped and dumped. I believe this 100% because I know she wasn't that good looking when a young and has always put her kids above her. But she genuinely cares a lot about her kids.

Last edited:
When my grandmother was alive, she hinted that my mother was quite a slut before she got married in her late-20s. She was attractive enough in her youth that she could have found a true alpha male to have children with. But she waited until she was older to "settle down" and had to settle for an ugly, old, short, weak, nerdy beta male whose inferior genes created two sons who were cursed to lifelong inceldom.

I dont care about anyone but myself to be honest, especially given that they are meat eaters.

When my grandmother was alive, she hinted that my mother was quite a slut before she got married in her late-20s. She was attractive enough in her youth that she could have found a true alpha male to have children with. But she waited until she was older to "settle down" and had to settle for an ugly, old, short, weak, nerdy beta male whose inferior genes created two sons who were cursed to lifelong inceldom.

She deserves no love, sluts who settle down with cuckcel should be at the bottom of the barrel in the same bracket as incels who reproduce and curse their kids

I cope with the fact that it's not true because my family is from a 3rd world country where degeneracy is looked down upon and arranged marriages are standard

No they are not. I am from a 3rd world country and my parents and grandparents got together through arranged marriage. Not everywhere is like degenerate west.

She deserves no love, sluts who settle down with cuckcel should be at the bottom of the barrel in the same bracket as incels who reproduce and curse their kids

You don't even know how much I detest my mother. I utterly loathe the selfish bitch. Not only for her shitty mating decisions, but because she's a horrible person who treated me like shit my entire life, pissed away three large inheritances plus my dad's lifetime earnings on needless crap, constantly puts my health at risk by smoking inside the house, among other things like walking into my room with a knife one night.

Last edited:
I cope with the fact that they couldn't have been dicked down by Chad because it was illegal and arraigned marriages where enforced. Good thing they wherent from america.

So sad what happened to society after the rise of feminism.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back