Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you deal with the fact that you are ugly abominations?

BadBreathcel

BadBreathcel

Doomed 4 Inceldom
-
I used to have a solid cope in the form of playing Super smash bros ultimate online

But lately that hasnt worked out so well. I get fucking pissed way too easily.

For example i usually play as the character Chrom because he’s a speedy chad lookin guy who’s fast as fuck. But i get matched up against characters like Link who have a shitton of projectile moves.

Chrom has no projectiles, the for the majority of the match my opponent is just throwing shit at me and i cant do shit. Then when he knocks me out because ive built up so much percentage from being hit by flying shit I get fucking enraged and throw my controller across the room.

They usually give u a 30 min ban for disconnecting so it’s not so bad but im more worried about my controller or my switch breaking because of my fucking anger

Now I try to make myself play it less, to avoid me end up breaking my shit. But as a result now im lonely again because i dont have a girlfriend and i’m an ugly abomination with bad breath. How do yall deal with this just curious i need help

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually try to think about females as a whole as little as possible and take meds that kill my libido. I study and do fun independent stuff in college, I avoid chads and females at all costs.
Rip made typo

> y’all :y'all:

@knajjd

:y'all: i always play as captain falcon and just falcon punch repeatedly

I usually try to think about females as a whole as little as possible and take meds that kill my libido. I study and do fun independent stuff in college, I avoid chads and females at all costs.
Rip made typo

Sounds like some solid copes, but that shit is too productive for a lazyass like myself

:y'all: i always play as captain falcon and just falcon punch repeatedly

No offense but i fucking hate cocky captain falcons. I fucking rage and throw my controller so hard when they beat me