Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you deal with sociopathic people?

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Whether at work or fucking college, how do you deal with these fucks? They literally always try get things their way and are like borderline narcissistic aswell.

They don't exist. People only treat you like shit because you're ugly.

Everyone is sociopathic to some extent tbh. 99% of people would kill you without thought if it meant making a quick buck.

Everyone is sociopathic to some extent tbh. 99% of people would kill you without thought if it meant making a quick buck.
Can't disagree with that

They are terrorists

Become one yourself

Get rid of them as soon as possible, you can't deal with a sociopath especially as a genetic subhuman meanwhile they are genetically superior to us, not only physically but manipulative, charisma wise too

I dont,I'm one of them

Get rid of them as soon as possible, you can't deal with a sociopath especially as a genetic subhuman meanwhile they are genetically superior to us, not only physically but manipulative, charisma wise too
True

I think people don't know what an actual sociopath is.

Either cut them off or become worse. They are of no use to you, you don't have to be of use to them.

Somebody presses you, you press harder. If you can't then, well, fuck.

Either cut them off or become worse. They are of no use to you, you don't have to be of use to them.

Somebody presses you, you press harder. If you can't then, well, fuck.
You can't press a sociopath, they have ability to ruin your whole life, even kill you and not feel a single thing, they can send you to prison or whatever. They have been manipulating since the age of 0.

You can't press a sociopath, they have ability to ruin your whole life, even kill you and not feel a single thing, they can send you to prison or whatever. They have been manipulating since the age of 0.
You right tbh. Seems that my comment strayed from the topic a bit.

Make it look like an accident

give soome tips how to deal against you
just say no and set your boundries i always to manupulate people by being nice to them

just say no and set your boundries i always to manupulate people by being nice to them
Remember you let the dwarf hang off your bicep, did u manipulate him

Last edited:
By being psychopathic:feelsthink:

Basically this

Everyone has self-interest and a selfish core being to a certain extent.

Don't come across as too nice or easy to take advantage of. sociopaths go for easy targets.