Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you deal with eye strain?

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
My eyes have always been drier than Sahara but today they hurt me especially acutely. No wonder since all I do is sitting in front of my computer screen, e-book reader or a paper book -- all activities strain eyes a lot. But what else am I supposed to do as an incel living in a big city? Walk around in the designated square meter of green space in my cuck city?

I've tried some eye drops in the past but they didn't do anything, I even think they made my eyes hurt more somehow. Maybe I've just bought shitty ones or something.

Do you have any methods to deal with eye strain?

Use My little Pony Glamglow.
GG_LANDINGPAGE_MLP_Slice1b.gif

I have had terrible periods of continuous eye strain in the past. I don't think it will ever go away completely, I will always be crippled in this sense. But I usually get by with eye drops. They don't help immediately but after some time when you put yourself away from pc you can actually feel almost normal and not care about the pain or dryness for a long time.

Last edited:
I don't have that problem, my dark brown ethnic eyes protect me from the screen brightness.

You might need glasses. Also a monitor that doesn't use pwm dimming (flickers to dim) can help.