Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you deal with EXTREME social anxiety???

NT_huntER

NT_huntER

tERminator maxing
★★★★
I dont know if anyone else here has this problem, but for me it has gotten to the point where i just cant do basic things, because im afraid that i will do something wrong so i just dont do it.

For example when i was studying, at first i was eating at lunches in school, but then they decided to buy new tables, and basically before there were a lot of tables of different size, amd you could always sit by yourself, but after they bought new tables, there were just a few tables of big size, and because of this there was absolutely no way to sit by yourself. You always had to sit with your classmates.

And because of this i just completely stopped eating at school. Sometimes i was really hungry, but i still NEVER ate in school, because the fact that i could not sit by myself felt catastrophic.

Right now i wanted to buy one food on a ship, but i didnt buy it, because im not 100% sure how to buy it, so im not eating properly again, because of my social anxiety.

Those are just some examples. Im probably the biggest social-anxiety-cel here. How do i stop worrying about literally everything?

It's not social anxiety it's aspergers, stop the normie cope

It's not social anxiety it's aspergers, stop the normie cope
No. Not all aspies have problems like this. Aspergers is causing social anxiety in my case, i know, but it doesnt mean that all aspies are so highinhib as me. There are lowinhib aspies too.

Isolate, start studying remotely, take a low % large sum loan and live on it repeat while never going outside.

Source: I did

Isolate, start studying remotely, take a low % large sum loan and live on it repeat while never going outside.

Source: I did
Where do you get money to pay %, and how were you given it in the first place?

Where do you get money to pay %, and how were you given it in the first place?
According to how my countries system work you are entitled to a loan for study purposes with 1% interest, I use chatgpt to cheat on the remote courses so I do maybe 6 hours of work a week to make it look clean and neat, (Got 2 A. 3B. several C and D so it doesn't evoke suspicion in a multitude of IT related courses, I am planning to take on a junior position as first line support sometime in the future) I take out the largest loan possible then I live cheaply and pay back just enough to cover the interest rate and a little bit more.

I have lived like this for over one and a half year a middle class lifestyle of slop and drugs and I only have 2000 euro apx in debt, which I can easily pay back wageslaving weekends in a warehouse like I used to, I also upgraded my pc recently which added a lot to that debt.

According to how my countries system work you are entitled to a loan for study purposes with 1% interest, I use chatgpt to cheat on the remote courses so I do maybe 6 hours of work a week to make it look clean and neat, (Got 2 A. 3B. several C and D so it doesn't evoke suspicion in a multitude of IT related courses, I am planning to take on a junior position as first line support sometime in the future) I take out the largest loan possible then I live cheaply and pay back just enough to cover the interest rate and a little bit more.

I have lived like this for over one and a half year a middle class lifestyle of slop and drugs and I only have 2000 euro apx in debt, which I can easily pay back wageslaving weekends in a warehouse like I used to, I also upgraded my pc recently which added a lot to that debt.
Oh ok. My country doesnt have this thing, because education is free.

But you are lucky that you can wageslave at warehouse. Your country probably has very low joblesness rate? In my country the joblesness rate is so high, that even normies cant get a job right now.

Im probably the biggest social-anxiety-cel here.
FUCK no, i literally left school from social anxiety. Well not exactly social anxiety, i just fucking hate social apes.

My diagnosed social anxiety went away when I worked in a job where I had to deal with the customers and stuff myself, it took years tho but now I'm free from the anxiety and don't even care when the normies laugh at me or talk shit about me. In fact normies don't care about me anymore. When I was anxious they provoked my anxiety on purpose.

My diagnosed social anxiety went away when I worked in a job where I had to deal with the customers and stuff myself, it took years tho but now I'm free from the anxiety and don't even care when the normies laugh at me or talk shit about me. In fact normies don't care about me anymore. When I was anxious they provoked my anxiety on purpose.
I worked at similar job for month, didnt help. I lost my cool and started shouting on my boss, and said that i want to quit ASAP and wished him death.