Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you deal with brain fog?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
My brain is one disorganized mess. Probably this is the only place I can express myself in a proper structured manner. Too bad Im not being paid for it.

Its only gotten worse over the years. This is one of the reason why my work quality seems to be getting worse as I get older.

Lets face it. A lot of work is bullshit and isn't hard. However you need to still present it to your higher ups in a structure coherent manner

So when I do a review over a procedure, I'm expected to explain the procedure, what flaws there are and what action to take next.

Sounds simple right? Except there are a lot of details that it all becomes one jumbled mess. Eventually I lose track of what the main issue is.

No wonder others can produce dog shit work and get away with it. At least they are NT enough to explain it all so the boss is satisfied and not worried and them fucking up.

Or alternatively maybe it never mattered and everyone hates me anyway. Then I could produce the best quality work and it will still be wrong

I cant deal with brain fog, just tolerate it, because it doesn't seem to go away. Do you feel sleepy a lot?

It's called depression, there is no way to deal with it...

My brain doesn’t think enough to generate brain fog. Benefits of low iq I guess.

i don't think it goes away

It cures brain fog apparatly l’m day 14 so idk
Nofap is only good for energy. Fapping everyday isn't good if you study or wageslave

Maybe I just have adhd. Fucking parents were so cheap that they told me to never ask about it because it would go on medical record and affect my future insurance.

Whats the fucking point of insurance now if I cant get a well paying job to cover it?

Fucking boomers man. With the way they think, if they were in today's working environment they would never survive it

NoFap, Wim Hor breathing method and cold showers cured me of my brain fo
og. They all take less than hour of your day combined but give good benefits.

Haven't found a solution to it yet but i've heard some stimulants get rid of it/energize you enough to compensate for it