Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you deal with alcohol?

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
Seems like every normie has the ability to enjoy drinking, even to the point of blacking out.

How do people do this? I've tried drinking a couple of times in my life, and after 3 drinks I feel like absolute shit, like my intestines feel like shit and I get diarrhea, feel like I'm gonna throw up, have 0 energy to do anything etc.

Also, how do normies deal with hangovers? When I'm hungover I can barely get out of bed, yet normies seem to be able to just shake it off and do what they usually do normally.

Do normies just build up a tolerance over time? Or am I just a faggot cursed with a weak body?

You'll build a tolerance over time. Some are just more sensitive to the alcohol.

Drink water between shots and try taking two Tylenol before going to sleep and you should be fine. Just know your limit. Don't do it on an empty stomach.

I have no idea, I tried alcohol multiple times and I don't enjoy the feeling. Also the next day is completely ruined.

some are just more sensitive, I tolerate alcohol well since the first time

I a liter of wisky,300mligrams of rome and 4 shots
felt like i was gonna pass out.But thats a lot so id say pretty wel

Thats strange, the first few times are usually pretty awesome. I only have the problems you describe (except the hangover, that's normal) when I drink alcohol regularly over a longer period of time.

You deal with it by not drinking alcohol.
Drink soy milk instead.

I get diarrhea the next day or I start puking up blood

You'll build a tolerance over time. Some are just more sensitive to the alcohol.
I can confirm
full

u just drink water

Ive never tried alcohol

I have 1 or 2 beers.