Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How do you deal being around sexhavers in college?

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

Been lurking .is since the start of XXth century
★★★★★
I seriously can’t cope with this shit. I can feel these cunts are sexhavers and there are rarely any trucels. Everyone is sociable here except me. It was so comfy being a NEET but now I have to deal with this shit.

i cope by thinking about hitler, xi jinping, hirohito and Tsar Nikolai II. My autism is too strong and nothing bothers me when I lose myself in my deep thoughts.

i cope by thinking about hitler, xi jinping, hirohito and Tsar Nikolai II. My autism is too strong and nothing bothers me when I lose myself in my deep thoughts.
Did you also start college?

@supersoldier

less than a month and im starting gonna be giga over for me
Nah I think you will have an overall better experience. I can’t even make friends here and that’s supposed to be easy.

Nah I think you will have an overall better experience. I can’t even make friends here and that’s supposed to be easy.
we can talk on discord tonight if u want.

We can because this shit is suifuel. Now my depression came back.
brutal. it's going to be worse for me because i'll share a room with other normies. Unless they are ZOGGED it'll be over for me I wish they are some nerds and not thugmaxxed junkies that'll make my life a living hell.

Try to make incel friends
Impossible. They are either so autistic that it’s gigahard or even they don’t want to be around me.

College experience as an inkie is defo painful

brutal. it's going to be worse for me because i'll share a room with other normies. Unless they are ZOGGED it'll be over for me I wish they are some nerds and not thugmaxxed junkies that'll make my life a living hell.
My class is filled with those types. I seriously can’t engage with them after the BP and years of rotting. Years ago maybe I could’ve done bettER but now I am super autistic.

My class is filled with those types. I seriously can’t engage with them after the BP and years of rotting. Years ago maybe I could’ve done bettER but now I am super autistic.
over. but who even cares about their class in college ? JFL I wouldn't care if I were you why would you want to engage with them ? Most of them wont even show up most of the times.

over. but who even cares about their class in college ? JFL I wouldn't care if I were you why would you want to engage with them ? Most of them wont even show up most of the times.
Because if I get zero pussy I atleast want to pass the time by talking but now I can’t even do that. Every trucel is asocial and I am left all alone.

I seriously can’t cope with this shit. I can feel these cunts are sexhavers and there are rarely any trucels. Everyone is sociable here except me. It was so comfy being a NEET but now I have to deal with this shit.
i couldn't take them anymore that's one of the reasons i left college

Because if I get zero pussy I atleast want to pass the time by talking but now I can’t even do that. Every trucel is asocial and I am left all alone.
trucels naturally gravitate one another. You'll eventually meet someone who's on your SMV level. Humans are social animals it happens naturally. All of my present day friends are trucels with no past romantic experiences.

I don't know what to say man; STEMmaxxing was definitely not for me. All I can say is, that you have us brocels here for you.:blackpill:
My only cope. I am always itching to use .is because otherwise I would go insane.

I couldn't go to uni without getting glance from everyone that saw me the first time before trying to hide that my head genuinly disgust them.
They just avoid to look at my cringfuelling deformed head :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

trucels naturally gravitate one another. You'll eventually meet someone who's on your SMV level. Humans are social animals it happens naturally. All of my present day friends are trucels with no past romantic experiences.
I was actually a former STEMcel and that didn’t work.

not at all I am now an unaducated subhuman. If you have a decent head enough to bear this hell, try to get your degree
I am only doing it because of parents. I need to torture myself or I can say goodbye to my neetcave.

man it's tough. i am running out of copes as well it's depressing :chad::no:

brutal. Why did you drop out ? You couldn't keep with how hard it was or what ?
It was hard + nobody liked me. The BP made me realize that it’s all futile.

I will try getting creepshots when I grow some balls.

college/uni is the easiest place to ascend so i am wary of anyone here going as they likely will vanish
I was a stemfag before for a year and didn’t get shit. Not sure where this notion that it’s easy to ascend comes from. Nobody is my height. Literally. Only pajeets.

I was a stemfag before for a year and didn’t get shit. Not sure where this notion that it’s easy to ascend comes from. Nobody is my height. Literally. Only pajeets.
that's the thing with college you never know you may come across some foid and magically connect with her everyone in college is young desperate bored and horny so laying anything in stone is a dumb way to do things.

It was hard + nobody liked me. The BP made me realize that it’s all futile.
failing to make friends in stem is brutal. n my country there are many abused dogs because our culture is centered around thugmaxx and bullying the weak, so you can easily spot one and befriend them. Most people here have been brutally bullied in the past especially in school.

that's the thing with college you never know you may come across some foid and magically connect with her everyone in college is young desperate bored and horny so laying anything in stone is a dumb way to do things.
There are plenty of dudes here who NTmog, heightmog, facemog me into a oblivion but I can never say never.

failing to make friends in stem is brutal. n my country there are many abused dogs because our culture is centered around thugmaxx and bullying the weak, so you can easily spot one and befriend them. Most people here have been brutally bullied in the past especially in school.
This thugmaxx culture has really died down because of the zoomer effect so now even trucels don’t feel like talking to me.

This thugmaxx culture has really died down because of the zoomer effect so now even trucels don’t feel like talking to me.
Outcast among outcasts is giga brootal. Here it hasn't though. Many are still ruthless bullies. Total Thugmaxxers Death fucking scum.

Outcast among outcasts is giga brootal. Here it hasn't though. Many are still ruthless bullies. Total Thugmaxxers Death fucking scum.
I would still probably better adapt to that since I was used to it.

There are plenty of dudes here who NTmog, heightmog, facemog me into an oblivion but I can never say never.
the thing is with life. everyone compromises. not only chad ascends. not only stacy gets hit on by guys. everyone compromises. maybe go to the library and hit up a convo with a fat nerdy girl. idk. all i'm saying is your best chance to ascend is right now

Writing rap texts about killing people and dreaming of going ER in one of their parties.
At least that's what I did.