Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you cope

achref

achref

idk how to kill myself
-
I'm tired of watching tv shows , videos games , food , how you guys cope ?? help

I cope by coping.

learn an instrument

-Watching apocalyptic end of the world as we know it videos on YouTube about our upcoming second American civil war, the Covid 19 hoax, prepper channels and Scott Roberts various videos he puts up on Bitchute to give his analysis on what the Jews have been doing or are planning next to bring in their communist one world government a.k.a NWO.

-Eating delicious fast food like the Wendy’s Baconator and McDonald’s Quarter Pounders with cheese and large fries all washed down with delicious McDonald’s ice cold Coca Cola.

-Playing Stardew Valley and collecting the n game financially lucrative truffles dug up by my massive herd of incel pigs named after various dot co members.

Listening to music, reading, watching movies and documentaries sometimes, fapping, doing something "creative" (Like making music, editing videos, etc.),...

This last one is probably the best. I think we can achieve great things in the future even though we are considered second class citizens and pretty much sub-humans by most people.

I only cope with history, going through many wiki pages, books and documentaries

Just be happy and get a gf, bro. It’s not that complicated :feelsclown: