Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you cope with the lack of teen love?

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
Not experiencing teen love has been the most traumatic experience in my life, I always dreamed and fantasized about it ever since I was a kid, I thought it was going to be a common positive experience in my development as a person.

Sadly, it never happened, started to become genetically uglier since I hit puberty so instead of experiencing the beautiful magic of teen love this stage of my life was filled with hatred, violence, rejection and unfulfilled desires...all because girls couldn't see me as human.

I'm almost 20, tried everything yet nothing changed...I'm honestly exhausted, doesn't matter what I do women can't perceive any humanity or worth in me, I'll probably hope by the end of the year.

Seriously, how in the hell I was able to live without this during these 6 years? :
TEEN LOVE teenagers 29351950 500 282

Teendating 2

TEEN LOVE teenagers 29351964 500 282

It's over.

I didn't cope. I played vidya and heard that if I worked hard in school, I'd have money and so lots of sex. Tinder happened; so that's that and even if I get married I've seen the state of r/deadbedrooms.

You're looking at it too idealistically. Teenagers have their own problems, it's not some magical fairytale. Yes it is important for social development but it's not as euphoric as you make it out to be in many cases. Chad Quarterback and Stacy Cheerleader is rare.

I coped by getting older.

I had always been into females with true "womanly" bodies anyway, not "girly" ones. So not having sex in my teenage years was not so bad, as I was sure I would get some in my twenties. It's when I realized how wrong I was that the harsh reality hit me the hardest.

You should consider getting testosterone injections ASAP

You're looking at it too idealistically. Teenagers have their own problems, it's not some magical fairytale. Yes it is important for social development but it's not as euphoric as you make it out to be in many cases. Chad Quarterback and Stacy Cheerleader is rare.

Well, think about how many men roped because they were abandoned by his parents when they were children or because they were mistreated by their classmates, relatives and teachers.

I feel the same as them

Well, think about how many men roped because they were abandoned by his parents when they were children or because they were mistreated by their classmates, relatives and teachers.

I feel the same as them

It's tough man, but you can only cope or rope.

I cope by telling myself that 99% of guys are getting cucked in their relationships anyway

I try not to think about it. Tbh teenlovepill is the most brutal one along with dickpill and lookspill.

Starting not to care tbh

Women aren't capable of love, even for chads

well to start, by not looking at pictures of it

This tbh. But it still hurts.

I didn't cope. I played vidya and heard that if I worked hard in school, I'd have money and so lots of sex. Tinder happened; so that's that and even if I get married I've seen the state of r/deadbedrooms.
basically thos, except studying hard and money dont mean shit. they let u get a relationship but u never gonna get a girl in a club so why bother

I try not to think about it. Tbh teenlovepill is the most brutal one along with dickpill and lookspill.
Dickpill seems stupid to me...it is really that bad? mine is 6 inches but who gives a shit,it wasn't never used with a girl:feelsokman::cryfeels:

Dickpill seems stupid to me...it is really that bad? mine is 6 inches but who gives a shit,it wasn't never used with a girl:feelsokman::cryfeels:
It’s about your own self esteem. Small dick ruins it completely. Knowing that even if stars align and you will find a girlfriend you won’t be able to satisfy her, tbh I would rather have big dick than be tall.

By focusing on how I’m currently missing out on early 20s love.

It’s about your own self esteem. Small dick ruins it completely. Knowing that even if stars align and you will find a girlfriend you won’t be able to satisfy her, tbh I would rather have big dick than be tall.
Seems legit bro but tallness is better imo

This tbh. But it still hurts.
By focusing on how I’m currently missing out on early 20s love.

All the idealism and free will that teen love had doesn't exist during your 20s, it's all reduced to its practicality, utilitarism, societal and economical benefit & raw sexual attraction.

Women also tend to develop a very binary taste in their 20s. At teens, most of them developed crushes for all kinds of guys (the skaters, the cute geeks, the rockers, the jocks, etc), at 20, it's Chad or nothing.

I don't. It's eating me up from the inside

I just can't cope. I still want my 17 years old girl : /

ngl, only sufferers can understand sufferers

All the idealism and free will that teen love had doesn't exist during your 20s, it's all reduced to its practicality, utilitarism, societal and economical benefit & raw sexual attraction.

Women also tend to develop a very binary taste in their 20s. At teens, most of them developed crushes for all kinds of guys (the skaters, the cute geeks, the rockers, the jocks, etc), at 20, it's Chad or nothing.
I would say there’s still a bit of freedom in your early 20s when you’re in college.
Once you exit college it gets dark.

Tbh a lot of guys I knew when I was a teen didn't have any relationships at all, just like me. Maybe it's the type of people I hung out with. But yeah the fact that I couldn't have it kills me inside.

Fuck I woulda been happy with some twenty-something love, you're crying about teen love?

I don’t care. Teenager years sucked. Life went upwards when I went to university and I wasn’t forced to discuss sex issues anymore, but sophisticated stuff. I also had little grasp on how simple minded women were went it came to choosing a romantic partner. Two of the girls I had the biggest crush on in highschool lost their virginity to chads on a party and were dumped the very next morning. I saw one of them crying the very next morning and didn’t understand why she rejected me ( I would have been good to her) and I my heart filled with sorrow as well. Luckily these times are over, because now I understand that women dont try to choose the most decent guy, but the most desired and attractive one.

I would say there’s still a bit of freedom in your early 20s when you’re in college.
Once you exit college it gets dark.

I see your point but for truecels (like me) shit gets dark once we hit puberty.

Metamorphosis by Kafka or My Twisted World by Elliot should give you the reason of this.
I don’t care. Teenager years sucked. Life went upwards when I went to university and I wasn’t forced to discuss sex issues anymore, but sophisticated stuff. I also had little grasp on how simple minded women were went it came to choosing a romantic partner. Two of the girls I had the biggest crush on in highschool lost their virginity to chads on a party and were dumped the very next morning. I saw one of them crying the very next morning and didn’t understand why she rejected me ( I would have been good to her) and I my heart filled with sorrow as well. Luckily these times are over, because now I understand that women dont try to choose the most decent guy, but the most desired and attractive one.

Good for you pal, doesn't address anything what I said though
Fuck I woulda been happy with some twenty-something love, you're crying about teen love?

Teen love is easier to get than 20s love, a teen normie with acne has it easier compared to a 20 year old gymcel, this happens because female requirements skyrocket at 20 while at the same time becoming much less diverse.

Last edited:
I've never cared about it tbh

We missed the best phase of life :feelsrope:

@LastGerman look at the first image.

There is no cope for that

You just need to accept the harsh truth that your teens were just fucking thrown away and theres no going back.

It's always chad man. ALWAYS