Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal How do you cope with the dogpill?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42445
  • Start date
Stop caring and you will enter heaven.

the dogpill is too brutal man :cryfeels:

chad>chadlite>normie>dog>incel

I never think about the dogpill
How? Just check out my post inside the sewers. I am starving since I hit puberty and some foids are just feeding beasts with prime meet in front of me. How can you not think about food while you are starving especially when the foids feed beasts in front of you.

Fido will always be superior to you

the dogpill is too brutal man :cryfeels:

chad>chadlite>normie>dog>incel
Do you think foids who participate in beastiality should be punished legally?

Last edited:
never look at dogs the same way again

Get help, no one cares about the dogpill that much.

I am just jealous all these dogs get to have sex so much ramming up inside all these white women.

I am just jealous all these dogs get to have sex so much ramming up inside all these white women.
Do you think would it affected you the same if you had sex daily(or better whenever you want)?

Do you think would it affected you the same if you had sex daily(or better whenever you want)?

Then I wouldn't mind, I would be happy for all these dogs.

I should just identify as a dog and get surgeries to dogmaxx

What about you if you were a sex haver?
It wouldn't affected me the same either, but I would still find it disturbing. I would still advocate a law where foids who participated in beastiality to be jailed inside a brothel, where citizens can use them as they please. imo If a foid willingly let a beast penetrate her or worse come inside her, she should lose all her rights!

It wouldn't affected me the same either, but I would still find it disturbing. I would still advocate a law where foids who participated in beastiality to be jailed inside a brothel, where citizens can use them as they please. imo If a foid willingly let a beast penetrate her or worse come inside her, she should lose all her rights!
Those of them who mogg the incels with a beast, their skulls should be used as public cum buckets after a dental surgery.

Those of them who mogg the incels with a beast, their skulls should be used as public cum buckets after a dental surgery.
This will also generate revenue for the state. It will be like one quarter per minute or something like that :feelsohh:

I would be happy for all these dogs.
tbh this is how I try to be, it's hard to think of them as malicious like I do Chad

Komi sanAyakaMakimaSkirt

I just kinda embrace it lads

CaracolKawakami maiKyouka

their love for each other is pure in a way human relationships never can be, I just need to embrace my envy

being able to be zoophile must be amazing, it's too bad you can't just flip a switch and have a convenient life

unfortunately for me I've only ever felt stuff for the 2D bitches who talk english and shit like in All Dogs Go To Heaven, the RL ones don't engage me enough mentally

It's kind of amazing how foids manage to do this, like they manage to connect on some emotional level regardless of the dog chad's lack of knowledge of human memes.

I guess I can kind of understand, like I could enjoy fucking a foid who was mentally an idiot if I was really attracted to her body. That's how it must work for them.

Aikawa mikuShiitake love liveShiitake

I know this kind of stuff bothers a lot of guys because they view it as cucked but IMO when I compare it to thinking of a foid who was dating/fucking Chad there's something a lot more pure and less degenerate about this.

Maybe I just feel more able to identify with the dog than with chad so a girl who fucks dogs seems like she'd be closer to fucking me than a girl who fucks chads?

The girls fucking dogs on the regular prob have more in common with me because they have a part of themself they need to hide from the world, and because they are open-minded.

They'd prob make great GFs tbh. Like if you had a nympho GF who was gonna cuck you with chad because she needs cock then if she's fucking the dog and you know about it then you're not getting cucked and there's a higher probability that any kids you have would belong to you since she's getting puppy cum instead of chad cum.

It must be, but to me it is not just bothering. It turned me into a monster, the beast itself.
why, though? we need to analyze it

The problem isn't that she wants to fuck the dog it's that she pretends she doesn't fuck the dog, you just hate the dishonesty and double standards and hypocrisy.

The problem isn't that she wants to fuck the dog it's that she pretends she doesn't fuck the dog, you just hate the dishonesty and double standards and hypocrisy.
ANALyze theezzz balZZZ

Ok. Go ahead an ANALyze me.

Now that I am thinking, tbeh I would even pay to see a footage of her getting knotted by that dog. I would even enjoy much more if she screams a lot in that footage.

I did something terrible, something that I thought I would never do. I paid a foid 10 bucks to dm her on Onlyfans today. I am going to ask her whats up with her incredible obsession with her dog and what does all of the stuff she wrote means. I will ask her if she sell footage with her dog. Please check her profile and tell me wheter you think she is fucking dogs since she was a young adult or not.

Last edited:
tha dogpill is brootal af nihhas

I cope by hating dogs

I did something terrible, something that I thought I would never do. I paid a foid 10 bucks to dm her on Onlyfans today.

It's over for you IR it'd literally be less cucked to kidnap a woman and have your dog rape her than to pay a foid 10 bucks to speak with her tbh

It's over for you IR it'd literally be less cucked to kidnap a woman and have your dog rape her than to pay a foid 10 bucks to speak with her tbh
I just need to learn if she let the beast inside her.

Last edited:
Ok. Go ahead an ANALyze me.

Now that I am thinking, tbeh I would even pay to see a footage of her getting knotted by that dog. I would even enjoy much more if she screams a lot in that footage.

I did something terrible, something that I thought I would never do. I paid a foid 10 bucks to dm her on Onlyfans today. I am going to ask her whats up with her incredible obsession with her dog and what does all of the stuff she wrote means. I will ask her if she sell footage with her dog. Please check her profile and tell me wheter you think she is fucking dogs since she was a young adult or not.
What's her name

the dogpill made me understand why Islam does not allow dogs in the house. The prophet Muhammad always knew:bigbrain:

She also showed a picture of a horse and said she likes to ride horses. maybe a double entender

I'm very protective over my dog.
Those filthy rapists are everywhere.