Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you cope with rotting?

T

TheBlackpillMan

Officer
★★★
I'm sitting all day in this house and only sitting or lying on the bed and rotting.

I have shitty computer so I can't play games.

While I'm lying in a bed or sitting before computer and have nothing to do and being really bored I'm thinking about suicide because this life is shitty and miserable.

I don't I just rot all day it's brutal:fuk:

Now that I am 30, my copes no longer work as well as they used to. I hate normies, and I will never get back my youth - that was stolen from me, because I lost the genetic lottery.

I have never even kissed a foid, my life is ovER.

Even shitty computers should run Morrowind pretty well. And certain older emulators. Unless it's one of those laptops that essentially amounts to an expensive paperweight.

listening music/thinking about existence/gymmaxxing/literature

sleeping then lucid dream maxxing :feelsLSD:

vidya, fapping, music and art doesn't work anymore. it lost its magic after normies ruining it for me. :cryfeels:

I'm sitting all day in this house and only sitting or lying on the bed and rotting.

While I'm lying in a bed or sitting before computer and have nothing to do and being really bored I'm thinking about suicide because this life is shitty and miserable.

Idk honestly.
I just wait for my closest relatives to die and everyday I hope that I woke up to hear the "news"