Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do you cope with realizing that your prime is behind you?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Wherever I look I am reminded of just how old I am. I remember being 17 and being 21 felt like its forever away and now Im 21 and still incel, it just feels surreal, I am saddened that this is happening to me and that my best years are behind me.

Just now I was reading about some kpop boyband and when I looked at its members all of them were younger than me and born in the 2000s, like wtf

It just fucking hurts tbh, I feel like the rest of my life is just going to be me waiting to die. Most people who make it in their life make it by their early 20s, and if you dont you just have to suffer being unremarkable.

if you're 21 you're literally in your prime...and you still have a long time left.

my prime was elementary school

Im in it still, kind of sucks to see it pass by though

Graduating college soon and it's hitting me hard right now.

KyloRen said:
Graduating college soon and it's hitting me hard right now.

Im graduating soon too. I get mogged by freshmen so hard tho, it pains me to see how GL some guys are while their college life is just starting. What I wouldnt do to be in their shoes, they will have a good life.

the age pill is the worst.

Total Imbecile said:
Im graduating soon too. I get mogged by freshmen so hard tho, it pains me to see how GL some guys are while their college life is just starting. What I wouldnt do to be in their shoes, they will have a good life.

Yeah, dude. They don't know how hard it is for guys like us. I can't even look at people at my uni, I just look up to the clouds when I'm walking.

Can't even cope your way out of this

Im 20 postprime agepill is hitting me hard tbh

with 21 you are literally in your prime lookswise, most girls find 21 year olds more attractive than17 year olds, ans you'll stay in your prime until you start to get noticible hair loss.
Live in the now man, and tryto make the best of your situation, 25 will feel completely different than 21 again, and 29 will feel completely different than 25. And that's where the suifuel really starts: People are less inclined to hang out with friends or find new friends, they don't want to do exciting things any more but settle down. More and more of the people around you will have partners and some start families. Video games and anime will stop working that good as copes. You'll also have less energy.
The best cope to forget wasted teenage years is to try and have good early twenties, you are still young

open the *COPECHART*

smv_curve1.jpg

i always LOL when i see this

ghostcell said:
open the *COPECHART*

smv_curve1.jpg

Lol the male chart should be so low it's not even visible

I am not even in my prime

I will also shit on the agepill due to my delayed development

ghostcell said:
open the *COPECHART*

smv_curve1.jpg

MALE PEAK AT 38?!?!?

HOLY SHIT THIS IS A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF DELUSION.

NutNotBusted said:
MALE PEAK AT 38?!?!?

HOLY SHIT THIS IS A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF DELUSION.

This is taking betabux into consideration. Yes, peak betabux at 38.

Foxman8472 said:
This is taking betabux into consideration. Yes, peak betabux at 38.

i guess it can make sense if u pretend to betabucks but then just pump and dump,

but we all know that is nowhere near chad life

male prime isn't 17

male prime is more like 25

A prime age where you have the most fun is only for normies and chad.

as an incel you never had a prime. I get as much attention from women now as I did when I was a teenager. ZERO.

GTFO

16-26 is prime. You're half way through it.

Also, who is that in your avatar?

That cope chart, the one RedPill cucks site. Hey bro, I’m not even in my prime yet and I’m 33!