Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How do you cope with norwooding

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I first noticed my receding hairline a couple months ago. Initially I thought whatever, I have horrible curly sand nigger hair, losing it might be an improvement tbh. And I'm a hideous sand nigger, worst thing is that after I become bald I remain a hideous sand nigger.

Now I'm realizing how brutal it is. Like... I'm a sand nigger, was I not dealt a shitty enough hand? Now what little I had is being taken from me. :feelsrope:

Shave you head (so as not to risk pulling real hair with adhesive) and get a wig.

Idk, but you should probably consider killing yourself.

It'll please whitey, which im sure in return will please you

20200221 110506

I first noticed my receding hairline a couple months ago. Initially I thought whatever, I have horrible curly sand nigger hair, losing it might be an improvement tbh. And I'm a hideous sand nigger, worst thing is that after I become bald I remain a hideous sand nigger.

Now I'm realizing how brutal it is. Like... I'm a sand nigger, was I not dealt a shitty enough hand? Now what little I had is being taken from me. :feelsrope:
Why not just Orthodox Islam maxxx and wear a cap on your head?

Well , i’m not Norwooding. But my hair is shit anyway

I didn't start norwooding yet, but I probably will when I reach 35~+. I'm probably gonna be dead anyway.

It’s quite simple, I will cope with something that rhymes with Pope :feelsthink::feelzez::feelsgah:
:feelsrope:

Do you think it's harder to get women in the Coptic community than the Muslim ones because the women realize that whites are also Christian, and thus it's even more racepilling?

Do you think it's harder to get women in the Coptic community than the Muslim ones because the women realize that whites are also Christian, and thus it's even more racepilling?
That might factor in, but at the end of the day I'm an outcast in the Coptic community, just like I am everywhere else.

That might factor in, but at the end of the day I'm an outcast in the Coptic community, just like I am everywhere else.
It's over for subhuman pyramidcels.

By wearing a hat

It's not socially acceptable for men to wear wigs.
A wig that looks like a men's hairstyle I mean. If it is realistic no one will know.
You could start wearing a sheepskin hat.

Last edited:
ignore it and try to minimize going out in public

Sisi maxx

The only option you have for dealing with it is finasteride or dutasteride (stronger version of fin). It can have sexual sides, I know I got them for a while but they improved after like 5-6 weeks. Don't look into pumpkin seed oil or such bs. It's all nonsense. Minoxidil works too. But this and finasteride will account for any hair recovery you may experience. Don't waste your time with other bs. Remember that, a lot of people will take advantage/waste your time.

by roping or finasteride.

Shaving off facial hair, i tend to look much younger.

Taking supplements, but they don't work.

Drugs ofc, it's the ultimate cope whatever the issue at hand.

Cope with tight rope

Finasteride, bro

I wear a hat but i dont go out that much so i dont really care.. Rogaine + finasteride should work for you but its gonna be costly