Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do you cope with lost youth?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
I'm 29, next year around june I'll be 30. I have nothing, no great memories, exciting experiences, nothing. My teenage years were filled with fear and loneliness, 20's were even worse. I had inferiority complex so instead of trying to at least find some friends in college I just tried to become super success and it ended me in mental hospital. I was bluepilled and thought success is more important than memories. Also I'm ugly so even when I found some friends they bullied me or used me. I can't cope with this, my youth was most precious thing and now it's over. Every time I watch a teen movie I want to cry or kill myself. I don't see any point in adulthood, I just don't want it. Elliot Rodger was right when he killed himself, memories of youth are everything.

By waiting for sex robots maybe

I don't care about it because I'm not an atheistcel

How do I cope? I try not to think about anything. I read books or watch movies. But my life is falling apart. I have a herniated disc (aged 23) and I'm basically in constant physical pain ranging from moderate to extreme.

I'll never commit suicide so I'll have to suffer this torture for a few more years

I coped through ages 16-36 by being an total Alcoholiccel, now I consider a "Good" day me simply not being in any physical pain.

mmorpg, manga, anime, music, beer, pizza, 2d waifus.

I don't. There is nothing I can't do
I'm 29, next year around june I'll be 30. I have nothing, no great memories, exciting experiences, nothing. My teenage years were filled with fear and loneliness, 20's were even worse. I can't cope with this, my youth was most precious thing and now it's over. Every time I watch a teen movie I want to cry or kill myself. I don't see any point in adulthood, I just don't want it. Elliot Rodger was right when he killed himself, memories of youth are everything.

I am in a similar situation just a little younger than you. Not that it matters as I will most likely waste them like you did. I regret not killing myself around the same age as Elliot did. At 22 I pretty much saw the writting on the wall and had more guts to do it.

There is no way you can cope for lost time. You're just stuck in the past wondering what could have been have you been born in a different body.

26yo oldcel here , zero memories of teenage ,zero memories of 20s........

Video games are boring , but i have to do something to no drive to craziness , pain 24/7

Last edited:
Me and @Incline , are going to be SEAmaxxing. Going to bring home a SEAfoid.

I am 25 years old. And I have a situation somewhat similar to yours. Well, I do not know. I’m here with you, and this is at least something.

I don't think I can or will be able to do that. I'm planning to kill myself soon, to the pleasure of everyone around me.

I just accepted the fact that life dont mean shit for me and it is never going to get any better but is going to get only worse

I'm similar and despite "getting my life together" recently I've accepted that it's over. You won't have a social life if you didn't make friends in college, especially if you're an autist like me. You'll never have a sex life if you didn't have a sex life by your early to mid 20s (even normies our age don't have one though, just starfish sex with an expired roastie at best). I cope by taking 2 antidepressants daily, being a wageslave codecel, sleeping a lot when possible, drinking alone on weekends and watching anime despite being a bit tired of it

Video games.

I hate videogames, I hate all the time I spent LDARing at the same time other teens were stargazing, kissing and experiencing intimate love and sex.

I hate videogames, I hate all the time I spent LDARing at the same time other teens were stargazing, kissing and experiencing intimate love and sex.
Then look for another cope that keeps your mind occupied? Art, music, hiking, biking, whatever. It's no one's fault that your mind keep thinking about what other people are doing when you can look for something you enjoy and do that to keep your mind unable to think those thoughts.
I'm thinking about that crap right now because I'm not playing a game at the moment, but I'm going to be playing a game in the next 5 minutes making those thoughts all go away.

I'm 29, next year around june I'll be 30. I have nothing, no great memories, exciting experiences, nothing. My teenage years were filled with fear and loneliness, 20's were even worse. I had inferiority complex so instead of trying to at least find some friends in college I just tried to become super success and it ended me in mental hospital. I was bluepilled and thought success is more important than memories. Also I'm ugly so even when I found some friends they bullied me or used me. I can't cope with this, my youth was most precious thing and now it's over. Every time I watch a teen movie I want to cry or kill myself. I don't see any point in adulthood, I just don't want it. Elliot Rodger was right when he killed himself, memories of youth are everything.
Time just keeps racing foreward, the world doesn't give a shit.

Im already aware ı cant find a gf
Whats the point of embarassing myself ?

Newfound wisdom.

Watch coming of age films every day. :feelskek:

Nah but there's no coping with it man sorry. Hard drugs will artificially give you the same feelings, even stronger tbh, but you won't have the same memories or anything. When you look back on the times you were happiest it'll just be of you getting high in your room.

I try to forget everything and just exist without cause or meaning.

I can't. There hasn't been anything that made me forget my incel life. I wish i could succesmax like you but im inqualified low IQ scum.

I know that it's over, i don't care anymore.

Then look for another cope

but I'm going to be playing a game in the next 5 minutes making those thoughts all go away.

You are too low-IQ that you can be distracted like a monkey. The same is not true for me.

It's no one's fault

No one said anything was anybody’s fault you DUNCE. That statement is completely irrelevant. You’re just reflexively spewing low-IQ inceltear and psychiatry platitudes.

I don't give fuck anymore.

Video games are the key to escape this horrible world and go into a world where you are accepted, challenged and desired by women.

Just try Breeders of the Nephelyms, it's free and you'll fuck Stacies all day-long, making them pregnant and punishing them with fucking a demon.

you say that as you had any chance at the latter

Nothing you can do.
It's over

Video games are the key to escape this horrible world and go into a world where you are accepted, challenged and desired by women.

Just try Breeders of the Nephelyms, it's free and you'll fuck Stacies all day-long, making them pregnant and punishing them with fucking a demon.
Your imagination dies with age.

By watching unhealthy amount of high school rom-com Animes

Your imagination dies with age.

I know, I noticed it too. I'm trying to counter this, but I don't really know why it happens. I was far more imaginative 20 years from now, I even wrote a book.

Video games are still able to keep me entertained... for now. I don't think too much about the future as my future is highly hypothetical.

If I had the chance to relive my life 20 times over it probably wouldn't be anything different because of the brain I have so I suppose you can't really regret or mourn for a life that you never would have been able to have.