Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How do you cope with getting mogged by everyone?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I honestly dont know waht to do

I step outside I get mogged

Literally EVERY GUY MOGS ME, Im not even exaggerating

Even if Im taller than a guy hes got a better face and body so I never win

How am I ever supposed to compete?

You can't. You need to surrender to life in a peaceful way.

That, or roping.

My only cope is planning a suicide that costs more in damage to public property than it would cost to make my face look human.
(in SuicideCraft)

That's why I only go out late at night to places no one can see me and I can't see anyone

I don't look at them? Like I quite literally just tunnel my vision right for where I'm going and to buildings and lights.
I tend to not look at people much unless it's foids as they can't stop me from looking. Just don't make eye contact. Very easy to do.

For guys? I pretend they don't exist. I never look at them. Ever. Why would I look at them for anyway?

That's why I always rot in my room. Why step outside into the cruel world where holes are waiting to destroy your life and Chads are waiting to mog you to hell. Better to just LDAR.

You most likely mog me to death. Atleast you are tall. As a deathnic, dwarf, ugly, and low IQ truecel, i get mogged by the oxygen molecules outside my house.

Only way that i preserve my sanity is to just ignore everything. When i step outside, i just ignore everyone and everything basically. I get mogged so hard that if i paid any attention to it, I would have to rope right away.

I honestly dont know waht to do

I step outside I get mogged

Literally EVERY GUY MOGS ME, Im not even exaggerating

Even if Im taller than a guy hes got a better face and body so I never win

How am I ever supposed to compete?
just take the honk pill bro
it never began

I dont go to places where ı can get mogged.

I do not care about getting mogged.

My only cope is planning a suicide that costs more in damage to public property than it would cost to make my face look human.
(in SuicideCraft)
That's high IQ as fuck.
If healthcare paid for all the important surgeries, the government would save money in long term...

By avoiding interaction with other people for the most part. That or drugs.

i dream about drowning all of them in a giant vat of acid

I just don’t look at anyone. I just focus on where I am going and look at that

Alcohol
full

Same everyone MOGS me KEK

That's high IQ as fuck.
If healthcare paid for all the important surgeries, the government would save money in long term...
They really would because the average ugly incel with severe NEET level depression costs medicaid/insurance over $200,000 throughout their lifetime for mental health costs alone if they choose not to kill themselves and make it to old age, then the NEETbux are factored in... Not only would covering our surgeries make our lives cost the government less, it would make us more productive and more likely to contribute to the economy and less likely to do a costly suicide or ER.