Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you cope with being the only person of your family to be an incel ?

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
All my cousins are in a relationship, some friends are married, others are just living together in couple, some others get hook ups from time to time and live the degenerate life like there's no tomorrow. And then there's me, with nothing.

This is becoming more and more unbearable, especially when zoomers are already way ahead in a game I never had the opportunity to play.

It's even more infuriating when you see how some of them are blatantly just playing with foids like they are stupid whores, and those foids accept to be treated as such simply because the guy bypassed their "personality detector". That's the ultimate proof of blackpill and that our so called alternate reality IT talks about IS the only reality of this world.

My father was an incel. Inceldom runs in the blood for my family

I have no friends or siblings and my cousins probably have forgotten I exist by now, my family likes to taunt me by saying "Don't bring any girls over" whenever they leave the house knowing well that I haven't talked to anyone my age in almost 5 years

I have no friends or siblings and my cousins probably have forgotten I exist by now, my family likes to taunt me by saying "Don't bring any girls over" whenever they leave the house knowing well that I haven't talked to anyone my age in almost 5 years
Over. :feelsrope:

Are you NEET ? That shit is brutal.

I am confused
He lost his virginity when he was 60yo with my mother, and the only reason that happened was because he travelled all the way to the Philippines to find some foid in poverty in order to betabuxx. If that isn’t incel then idk what is

He lost his virginity when he was 60yo with my mother, and the only reason that happened was because he travelled all the way to the Philippines to find some foid in poverty in order to betabuxx. If that isn’t incel then idk what is
3rd most crazy LARP I’ve read here today.

Brutal

:lul::lul::lul:

what was the 1st most crazy larp out of curiosity?

Painful. I rember on a family gathering. I looked around and saw all my relative either have a girlfriend or had ex girlfriends.

Holy fuck, that’s the most Seamaxx/betabuxx thing I’ve ever heard in my life. It was over a long fucking time ago

My sister IS apparently vegan and lesbian . She dosnt Go Out much either but apparently still trys to Be annoying Sometimes :feelsclown::feelshaha:

I couldnt Care less really.

all men in my family are either incels or beta buxxers

Last edited:
I chose to focus on knowledge instead.