Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you cope with being a member of an inferior race?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
The only thing I do all day is feel sorry for myself for being born a sand nigger. I never had a chance at a decent life because of something I can't control, I don't know how I can continue living like this.

sand niggers get to bang all the time. all races do. the problem is when even your own race wont fuck you. then its truly over

I don't see races as inferior or superior on the conventional incel view; that is shallow and conforms with the mindset of "chaddiest wins regardless".

The Arabic world has a lot to admire (obviously not their immigrants), and for large, has managed to keep its homogenous, integrity (compared to say, the progressive west).

If there's no race mixing, there's no need for race competiton. Nuclear weapons ensure that point.

Eat fesikh and watch Aladdin

Don't you have green eyes?

...Example?
While the western world (and to some less extent, Asia) is being infected with progressivism like women rights, the Arabs managed to remain standstill, as seen by the examples of Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan.

Arabs may not have the best history of winning wars, but they won the cultural war; what meaning does a first rate military have, if your men are disgruntled, the people are dying of old age, and people openly disfigure their nation itself?

cant answer since im nigger

You can cope by thanking God for not making you curry instead. The only point of our existence is to remind the losers of other races that they're not at the absolute bottom.

Race doesn't matter when you are tall and handsome.

The only thing I do all day is feel sorry for myself for being born a sand nigger. I never had a chance at a decent life because of something I can't control, I don't know how I can continue living like this.
“If I weren’t I wouldn’t be on here” which is true.

You can cope by thanking God for not making you curry instead. The only point of our existence is to remind the losers of other races that they're not at the absolute bottom.
Thats us ricecels

At least chinks have kpop. The only thing curries have are videos of us being cow-dung worshipping retards.
“At least you can be a faggot to get tik tok comments from lesbos”

That's cope. I've seen plenty of decent-looking white foids being kpop fans. I've also been seeing more AMWF couples recently, meaning rice's SMV is increasing.

Don't need to brocel:hax:
smile%2BAnders%2BBreivik%2Btrial%2Bphoto%252C%2BBreivik%2527s%2Bcourt%252C%2B16%2BApr%2B2012.jpg

While the western world (and to some less extent, Asia) is being infected with progressivism like women rights, the Arabs managed to remain standstill, as seen by the examples of Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan.
They remain standstill because they are savages

That's cope. I've seen plenty of decent-looking white foids being kpop fans. I've also been seeing more AMWF couples recently, meaning rice's SMV is increasing.
Those foids have to go out of way be get into asian culture to actually find asian men attractive, it's rather niche since you need to be into hobbies like anime and kpop to even find them appealing.

Those foids have to go out of way be get into asian culture to actually find asian men attractive, it's rather niche since you need to be into hobbies like anime and kpop to even find them appealing.
Even if their SMV boosters are niche, they at least don't have negative stereotypes that will drag their SMV down to Hell.

Inferior? The golden are on TOP

Reminds me of when @Lv99_BixNood only lesbos were attracted to AM kek. Well i guess lesbo pussy is bettER than none at all, but they might want to peg you instead because they think AM are cucks :dafuckfeels:

I just know that if life ever gets too shitty, I can just end myself. Hopefully I can reincarnate as a aryan chad in the next life.

He said he has hazel eyes, which, let's be real, for a fucking egyptian, might as well be like having blue eyes
I have hazel/amber eyes myself, yet I hate it.

So idk what IP is complaining about, that alone is a good halo but might not be enough to offset his failos: He could have a sub-4 face & be a manlet who's non-NT, which let's face it, is much worse being one in non-White societies.

So idk what IP is complaining about, that alone is a good halo but might not be enough to offset his failos: He could have a sub-4 face & be a manlet who's non-NT, which let's face it, is much worse being one in non-White societies.
I dont deny OP is ugly, hazel eyes aren't everything, but I doubt he looks too ethnic if he has hazel eyes, because that means he likely has closer genetics to europeans than most other egyptians

Try to distance yourself from your race and derive your self worth from personal accomplishments.

If you go back to your home country, aren't you the average race then? Like, why come to White people's countries then complain your race sucks at getting women. Just go back to India.

be thankfull im with my race and not living in denmark or sweden where most women heightmog me like crazy
$$

He's 6'1

kek.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back