Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you cope when you go to any public event or crowded places?

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
I am too high inhib to go to any big event or public places like parks, airports etc. Whenever I go out, people see me as if a freak due to my face and physically disabled body that are fucked up. So, I always avoid going out to such places for which reason I sometimes have spat with others. Hell, even when 5-6 people come to our home, I don't come out of my room. However, how do you people manage to go out in such places?

By going with frieds, they feels like shielding. Just in past times was harder to find friends

put earphones on and stare at the floor

alone. only time i go to crowded places are when im buying groceries and going to lectures
Incel life: Can't even look up since face has let down.

Earphones and walking like in a hurry.

in my more bluepill days i use to look directly at foids to try to get iois, after realizing that none of them want me i refuse to make eye contact with anyone

i dont go outside tbhngl

Smart :feelsthink: No wonder you're a slayer
1qnbjv

i am there with a purpose otherwise i wouldn't be there

I try to avoid these places as much as possible, if I can't, I just to try to spend as little time there as I can, while remaining in the background.

I don't go to such places, classrooms or the subway count