Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you cope being an incel ?

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
No longer have the motivation to do anything after I became blackpilled…

Try to enjoy whatever hobbies I can

Me too, buddy boyo.

i cope by having sex

Fuck. Can you buy one eventually? Can probably get a good one for 1k. Mine has been good for 5 years
I don’t wanna waste my time on video games tbh and I was playing a hell lot of this shit when I was younger on my ps4

I don’t wanna waste my time on video games tbh and I was playing a hell lot of this shit when I was younger on my ps4
Why? What better things do you have to do?

Try to enjoy whatever hobbies I can
this tbh, also gymaxxing, looking into ways to fix the things wrong with me, moneymaxxing by working, that’s all there is to do. cope.

this tbh, also gymaxxing, looking into ways to fix the things wrong with me, moneymaxxing by working, that’s all there is to do. cope.
Yep. Gotta cope however we can

based, but the best ones aren’t free
I know. I wanna get BeamNG.Drive soon.It's a super cool crash test game. Plus, they have a lot of cool cars and maps to drive in. It's cheap enough. I just need to figure out how to download it. Shouldn't be too hard

I know. I wanna get BeamNG.Drive soon.It's a super cool crash test game. Plus, they have a lot of cool cars and maps to drive in. It's cheap enough. I just need to figure out how to download it. Shouldn't be too hard
Beam.NG is great i’ve heard, there’s also The crew 2, you can basically drive across the entire US as a map, with all the major interstate highways and roads, there’s DLC for other places too.

there’s also over 700 cars

Beam.NG is great i’ve heard
Yeah, I have to buy that game
, there’s also The crew 2, you can basically drive across the entire US as a map, with all the major interstate highways and roads, there’s DLC for other places too.

there’s also over 700 cars
That sounds cool af. Might need to buy that too if it's not too expensive