Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How do you cope as a wagecel?

R

RollD20

Self-banned
-
So in short I started a part time job two weeks ago at a retail chain about an hour and a half away. It was going okay at the start but I kept getting my hours changed every week. Today I somehow managed to get the schedule screwed up and basically thought I start 4 hours later than I should of. So I just LDARed at home, instead of talking to my manager about it.

I feel real depressed and I don't know why. I wanted to self-improve but now I just feel even worse. I can't even properly hold a retail job, why do I exist?

Bro... I just larp at work.

Also fuck retail jobs. Dont worry about not being able to hold it. This jobs are for chads and normies. You will NEVER be promoted in this jobs if youre an incel. I wagecucked for 2 years in some shit retail job and literally all foids that started like 5 months after me got promoted some even became managers. Incels always at the bottom of the hierarchy.

Also I did overtime all the time, always came for extra shifts. Always covered shifts. 0 thanks, nothing. The only time they were nice to me is when I had an accident and they didn't want me to claim insurance. Fuck that shit, just use it for surviving but look for other jobs.

why do I exist?
16687.jpg

Consumerism is a nice distraction. I mainly buy tech gadgets, anime merch and exotic food. After you place an order you have something to look forward to.

I just take an Adderall and bite my lip wishing for it all to be over.

Also I did overtime all the time, always came for extra shifts. Always covered shifts. 0 thanks, nothing. The only time they were nice to me is when I had an accident and they didn't want me to claim insurance. Fuck that shit, just use it for surviving but look for other jobs.
I know the feel bro. Its only temporary. Every decent job seems to want a degree or prior experience. But I wanted to see if I could fit in society again after a long break from my old job, and this was the only one that contacted me back after months. I just feel worthless and shitty that I can't even pay attention a schedule.

Consumerism is a nice distraction. I mainly buy tech gadgets, anime merch and exotic food. After you place an order you have something to look forward to.

Pretty much this. UPS/USPS/Fedex are all very familiar with my house.
One good thing about being incel is not having to worry about blowing money on foids. I have a coworker who makes the same amount I do except he's married to a cow and has a kid. He's frequently having financial issues (a lot of that is from his own stupidity mind you) while I'm spending thousands of dollars on my cars and building gaming PCs on a whim.

This is what I do too, but consumerism is a very expensive cope. I used to just buy shit to just cope and waste the days away. But I want to feel like I am worth something other than just low wage trash. Maybe move out of renting, something more than just rotting.

My mom wants me to get a job this summer

Yes, it speeds up time and makes you feel like you can take on the world.
brb ordering...
This is what I do too, but consumerism is a very expensive cope. I used to just buy shit to just cope and waste the days away. But I want to feel like I am worth something other than just low wage trash. Maybe move out of renting a shitty basement, something more than just rotting.
Try moving in with other people, like shared-housing. That's what I'm going to try next. Maybe if I live with normies in one apartment maybe they won't zone me anymore and lead me into their circles.

If you live in the west and don't have a degree have fun with that. All low wage jobs treat you like trash.
Well I’m a college student rn. This is just for the summer

Yes, it speeds up time and makes you feel like you can take on the world.
I take like 2-4 of these just to keep myself from falling asleep and attentitive.

Maybe if I live with normies in one apartment maybe they won't
I guess its better to try than to not try. Social circles are a great cope.

This is what I do too, but consumerism is a very expensive cope. I used to just buy shit to just cope and waste the days away. But I want to feel like I am worth something other than just low wage trash. Maybe move out of renting, something more than just rotting.
I know what you mean my dude. I'm considering giving martial arts another shot.
while I'm spending thousands of dollars on my cars and building gaming PCs on a whim.
I think I'm at least an order of magnitude beneath you in terms of spending power tbhthb ngl boyo

Pretty much this. UPS/USPS/Fedex are all very familiar with my house.
One good thing about being incel is not having to worry about blowing money on foids. I have a coworker who makes the same amount I do except he's married to a cow and has a kid. He's frequently having financial issues (a lot of that is from his own stupidity mind you) while I'm spending thousands of dollars on my cars and building gaming PCs on a whim.
Better than being tied down to betaslave I guess. But it makes me wonder what its like though if its any better having someone else to hang out with after work.

I will inherit my parents house here in the countryside so I don't really need to worry about money, i'll always be able to survive on minimum wage

I know what you mean my dude. I'm considering giving martial arts another shot.
I used to do martial arts, when I was much younger though. Lately I have been interested in fencing and kenjutsu. Probably too much anime cope :forcedsmile:. But its practically useless in real life. But its nice feeling like you are improving on something.
I will inherit my parents house here in the countryside so I don't really need to worry about money, i'll always be able to survive on minimum wage
If you can rent out the basement or first floor you are set for life. Its what I would do with a house if I could one day afford it.

Last edited:
Lately I have been interested in fencing and kenjutsu. Probably too much anime cope :forcedsmile:.
tbh lol, though I think it's legal to carry katanas in some states :feelskek:
I used to do karate when I was young, now I'm considering going for something more practical

Just kill jews theory

tbh lol, though I think it's legal to carry katanas in some states :feelskek:
I used to do karate when I was young, now I'm considering going for something more practical
Have you looked into MMA and BJJ? Some Kung Fu is useful if you can learn the striking distance well, but a lot of martial arts are impractical in real life, unfortunately.
Just kill jews theory
What's the point, if I can't even serve our ((Overlords)). My life is forfeit.

Last edited:
Have you looked into MMA and BJJ? Some Kung Fu is useful if you can learn the striking distance well, but a lot of martial arts are impractical in real life, unfortunately.
I was looking at kickboxing, I'll probably just keep LDARing instead though tbh

Wagecucks = fakecels. If I was forced to stop being NEET i'd rope instantly

Jfl at this pathetic trash
Worthless volcel
cope, girls only care about looks. You can literally be living in a disgusting trailer with your grandma, having no job and no car, if you're good looking you'll still get pussy

cope, girls only care about looks. You can literally be living in a disgusting trailer with your grandma, having no job and no car, if you're good looking you'll still get pussy
Cope
delusional subhuman retard GTFO

Drugs.

For me, it’s xanax.

I usually don’t take it until my last break, but the fact that I have it is the only motivation to work.

Spend it on unnecessary anime merchandise and computer parts. Only perk of wageslaving. Someone needs to start fastbannana .inc so we can all wageslave without the frustration of chads or stacy's presence.