Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you build work ethic?

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
Seriously i cannot comprehend that soon i will have to wageslave for decades 10 hours 6 days a week. How do normies have discipline to do it? Feels like you really need to hate yourself to be able to endure the wage cage life, in my case i don't even have a proper reason to wageslave like family, copes or social life.

Get a job you like that pays well, duh. :feelsthink:

fucks knows I am unemployed and when I do get some farm work I just keep to myself and get the job done as fast and accurate as possible.

Work ethic is a tradcuck buzzword to nobilify slaving for the jews in exchange for scraps that you should be entitled to.
you really need to hate yourself to be able to endure the wage cage
pretty much, they also cope with 'my work gives me a sense of purpose' type of bullshit.
How do normies have discipline to do it?
they don't, at least 80% of those I know irl. They just live day by day on a script (npc mode), don't think too much and hope they survive untill pay-day, then the next job and finally retirement.

Idk man..
10 hrs a day 6 days a week is way too much.
You have to dopamine maxx by exercising and making sure you keep your physical health in check to even have a chance of survival

Refugeemaxx.
I am citizen of EU and i can actually find some shitty jobs in West if i tried but what's the point when i would be seen as a subhuman third class citizen because i'm from Eaestern Europe.

I am citizen of EU and i can actually find some shitty jobs in West if i tried but what's the point when i would be seen as a subhuman third class citizen because i'm from Eaestern Europe.
You have to find like minded people.

My work ethic comes from the fear for my father I used to have as a kid

Everyone hates you everywhere anyway. Go west work thete 20 years. Live in shared room. After 20 years go back and retire.