Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you believe in yourself...

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
When no one else will even give you a chance in life no matter how hard you try....

It's so fucking over. :feelsrope:

You have to feel better than others.

Aye that's true, you can try your hardest but if no fucker will open a door what ya gonna do, burst through the wall like kool-aid man?

An arrogant useless turd will get opportunity after opportunity though 'cos of family connections or looks.

Aye that's true, you can try your hardest but if no fucker will open a door what ya gonna do, burst through the wall like kool-aid man?

An arrogant useless turd will get opportunity after opportunity though 'cos of family connections or looks.
What's the use of fighting against a rigged system or your own shitty inadequacies..

We need more paddock, ER, Cho.

daily reminder that "believing your self" or confidence in general is genetic

You make them do it, you talk to them and you see them in the eyes.
I fucking gave it my all. Got the generic, "you're so talented...but we're going with someone else". Fine I'm useless.
Drinking the fucking night away, with any luck I won't wake up.

I fucking gave it my all. Got the generic, "you're so talented...but we're going with someone else". Fine I'm useless.
Drinking the fucking night away, with any luck I won't wake up.
Guess only works while not being subhuman or maybe tryng cope nofap.

u dont, u ldar

We don't do that here