Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do you ask females out as a socially retarded autist?

Immolator

Immolator

Luminary
★★★★★
I never asked out or flirted ever. I’m considering starting college soon and I have absolutely zero experience or game in initiating (and sometimes maintaining) social interactions with people, especially those my age.

Not to mention I never had a conversation with a woman outside of my family or school. Absolutely zero.

It just feels so demotivating

You just don't

If you managed to find this forum it's best not to interact with women more than the absolute bare minimum.

idk, I haven't spoken to a female (outside of work/school) for over a decade.

I never asked out or flirted ever. I’m considering starting college soon and I have absolutely zero experience or game in initiating (and sometimes maintaining) social interactions with people, especially those my age.

Not to mention I never had a conversation with a woman outside of my family or school. Absolutely zero.

dont dry approach its the most retarded shit you can ever do only works for chads and chadlites...

You have to ask in clubs, social circles, gatherings, work, class, etc, etc...

Btw none of this shit will work if ur ugly, I tried and it was cancer.

Idk, try to develop some creative hobby like digital art or music and join a club, you may have a chance to hit it off with a sub5 art foid

But cold approaching is absolutely out of the question

Well, I am not autistic. I am schizophrenic.

But, anyway, I haven’t figured it out yet myself.

One of the first questions foids always ask is what you do for work.
I don’t have a job. I am on disability for my schizophrenia.
So, I am immediately eliminated from being a potential betabuxx.

And looks? I am short and ugly.

I guess I could lie and say that I am rich.
But how do I explain why I don’t have a car?
Where could we go on a date that I could actually afford and still pretend to be rich?

It’s a big cluster fuck of runny shit.

Jared Leto Liar GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

You just don't
This is the best advice you can ever get. I tried many times to approach women irl and ask them out and it never ever worked. I just made a fool of myself.

Here's the neet part:
You don't.